Another day

Three weeks later

I groaned a bit opening my eyes as I heard the cries from my baby fill the room. Rubbing my eyes a bit more trying to shake the sleepiness as his hunger cry got a bit louder finally opening adjusting to sight in the room I turned to my side like I've done the past couple days feeling the empty and coldness from the left side of bed as I slept alone certainly something I am not use to.

I swung my legs over the edge of the bed pulling my hair up into a messy bun I walked over Mason's bassinet picking him up rubbing his back bringing him back to the bed I sat back resting on the headboard as I nursed him reaching over effortlessly grabbing my phone not effecting or disturbing Mason at all. I smiled at lock screen photo making feel a bit sentimental as I looked at a bit longer.

The picture was taken when Mason was a week old he was laying on Dylan's chest as I was cuddled into Dylan's side as we were on my parents couch Dylan had one arm wrapped around me while his other hand was on the baby's back the three of us sleep my mom thought it was the cutest thing she's seen taking the photo I didn't even remember falling asleep that day till she showed me the photo, lack of sleep getting to me. As the smile creped on my face opening my phone I couldn't help but chuckle my home screen photo that one was back before we left Atlanta goofing off on set me and Dylan on each side of Posey kissing his cheek the photo was taken few yards back you can see the baby bump has I held one hand to my belly as I kissed Posey's cheek.

Hard to believe that was only few months ago now here he was my perfect bundle of joy.The day he was born I never thought I could love something so much till I held him for the time I swear everyday my love grows if it's even possible everytime I look at him, hold, talk to him my heart swells this little boy who was all mine...and Dylan of course.

As I opened my mesages seeing I had one unread I opened it, it was from Dylan last night I guess he messaged me when I fell asleep and I was way too sleepy to check it during the night when I got up to tend to Mason.

Dyl: goodnight boo miss you both

My heart skipped reading the message with a tad bit of guilt I didnt see last night till now looking at the clock as it read seven am I couldn't call him it was way too early over in California. Dylan left last week to California to fix up things in the new house we bought so everything would be ready when Mason and I come over. I was excited to see the house in person this time I actually fell in love this one it was a decent size with a nice size backyard that I can just imagine Mason playing in when he gets older what sold me was the sun room it looked amazing I was dying to get out to Cali plus I miss Dylan and everyone else , it's not been easy these past five days without Dylan sure my mom insist she help but I try not to lean on her too much as she has other stuff to worry about but I also didn't want to take away the little time she had here with her grandson as I'm not sure when we'll be back to visit which makes me a little sad. I absolutely love my parents and how supportive they have been with me and Dylan having a child so young but that's my parents for you well defined as understanding.

Once I finished nursing Mason and burping him we made our way down stairs as I heard my mother in the kichen as I craddled Mason in arms walking in seeing her and my sister both dressed Izzy was dressed for school my mom for work she turned and smiled at me.

"hello you two" she said coming closer she took Mason from me kissing his cheek she held him close

"how his my grandson today" she cooed

"as good as he can be at seven in the morning" I replied sitting on the stool next to Izzy at the breakfast bar as she ate her cereal.

"well it sounds like baby mama is not awake yet" Izzy said