Home

A/N; Thanks for liking my story and voting guys

Jeanie's POV

We were currently in the middle of the airport right before security Mason in his carrier with his diaper bag and my purse attached to my shoulder. My family was with me to say goodbye which is always the worst part. I looked at my mother who already had tears brimmed in her eyes begging to escape as she looked over at me she opened her arms for me to walk in to.

"don't start that, you do then I'll cry you should know that" I told her as she hugged me tightly.

"how else am I suppose to act, it's like when you first left home all over again" she sniffled

"we'll still be in touch ya'll will be here for Aiden's graduation soon" I said trying my hardest not to cry

"I know but it's not the same my babies leaving me across the U.S." she said

"we will visit promise when I can" I told her

"starting to think I should buy a vacation house out there in Cali" she said

"please do I'd see ya'll more" I said we both laughed it was quiet again

"momma thanks so much for everthing these passed few months-heck all the time"

"no need for thank you, your my baby I'd do anything for you" she said

"okay dear let the girl go" my dad said my mom gave me one last squeeze

"I love you darling"

"love you too momma" I let go turned to my dad giving him a hug as well

"gonna miss you sweetpea" he said

"I'll miss you too daddy" he kissed the side of my head I stepped back Izzy stood by my mom

"what the hell... I'll give into peer pressure" she said I went up hugged my little sister

"I so got that" my dad said as he had his phone out obiviously he took a picture of us

"okay go before I wrap you up in another hug and then you wont make your flight cause I wont be able to let go that time" my mom said I laughed picked up the carrier looking back at them one last time as they stood there my dad wrapped his arm around my mom I see the tears coming down oh so slowly on her face.

"bye guys"

"call us when you land I want to know you got there safely"

"yes mom" I turned around walked toward security

Once we walked through security and made it to the gate I sat down placing Mason in the seat next to me I sat sideways so I can look at him then looked down at my ticket in my hand. As I sat there quietly I couldn't help the tears that started to flow now that I was alone. I'm going to miss them like crazy it's always hard to leave family. Not seeing my parents everyday like I have for the past few months, it does feel like when I was sixteen a bit fresh out high school furthering my career just a southern girl moving across the country doing something she loved. That's still true I'm moving to be with someone I love and to my job that I love.

I grabbed my sunglasses on the top of my head as my tears flowed down my face thank goodness for big ole' sunglasses hide most of my face looking like the crazy girl sitting here crying in the airport. Mason fussed a bit as we waited I reached in the car seat rubbing his tummy he quiet down a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Air travel with an infant, not the best thing in the world. especially if it's a long trip. Mason practically cried the whole time on the plane making it not only uncomfortable for me but for the people around me. I felt bad for my baby, only two things soothed him, he wouldn't rest in the carrier so I ended up holding him the entire time in my arms patting his butt the only way to get him to stop crying. Once we landed I felt so drained stepping off that plane I was ready for a nap.