This Time

3RD PERSONS POV
The Land of Dragons was lively, each dragon enjoing their own moment. However the caretaker, Lindel felt empty as the trio had left.

A sigh escapes his lips as he closes his and places his hands over his chest.

"It really is you (Y/n)" the blonde man had whispered to himself, his voice filled with pain.

He sighs once again and started to walk heading off to somewhere, his mind was in a utter mess.

Finally he came to a halt infront of a pond; the all familiar pond where (Y/n) had fallen into just earlier that day. As he had mentioned this was a forbidden are in the Land of Dragons.

"Aspro" Lindel calls out and walks into the pond, diving in.

Though the pond had looked small from the surface, underneath showed a whole new world but Lindel was unfazed by this.

He was used to this, after all being a caretaker for the dragons he mustnt neglect any of them. The water started to waver as Lindel just floats by and once again the White dragon had shown himself.

The same white scales had come into view as the majestic creature was now infront of Lindel.

"Ah, you came. Its been a while since you tended to me" The white dragon says expectant of his appearance.

"This time if you could, just accompany me" The white dragon now known as Aspro says to Lindel, but the blonde man seemed preoocupied with his thoughts.

"Must have been a shock Lindel, (Y/n)'s back" Aspro continues feeling a bit emphatic of the chaotic mind Lindel.

The blonde man snaps out of it as he blue eyes shone in realization.

"Not just to me Aspro im sure you had been shocked more than me, considering you were once her familiar" Lindel says as his body felt the sense of nostalgia creep in.

" Surely, My Master was one of the best. She still had the same (E/c) kind eyes I remember" Aspro says a proudly.

" Why dont you just tell her, sooner or later her seal will break and people will realize that" Aspro continues a tone of worry in his voice. Lindel just looked away from the white dragon, and Aspro just sighs.

" Im sure she will understand, it wasnt your fault" Aspro says sadly as memories had flashed into his mind, he push away this thoughts and just stare at Lindel for a response. He closes his eyes. A memory flashed through his mind

" Traitor" one of the weakened person now lying down as he stares at the Lindel with hatred.

" Lindel...its ..not..your..fault" the (h/c) haired girl whispers weakly to Lindel gently carresing his face with her cold fingers as, her body was slowly being engulf by of crystals.

The surroundings had bodies scattered around, Lindel's fellow sorcerer friends were now lying on the ground filled with wounds.

" Master !" a small white dragon shouted in dismay. Though he couldnt get close

" I ...do ..think..long hair..suits..yo-you..better" her (e/c) eyes wre starting to lose life as the crystal slowly engulfed her.

" (Y/n) im sorry " Lindel grabs her hand and clutches it tightly and in a breath she was no longer moving.

" She doesnt remember us Aspro"

Lindel says in a heartbreak and Aspro stayed silent because he knew what he meant.

Lindel it wasnt your fault.

(Y/N)'s POV

In a blink of an eye we were back in London, the green flush environment of The Land Of Dragons had now changed into the familiar house we were all staying in.