Let me Hold you

The dragon named Nevin was now slowly started to crumble and little by little a tree grew on his back, the girl remained unaware still sharing their memories together.

The tree grew in size as the moment goes by, three dragons stood by and stared at their Uncle Nevin grew the tree out.

"Oh I wanna be like Uncle Nevin someday!"

"He grew so big"

"Uncle Nevin tree is so beautiful"

The tree started to bloom beatiful shades of violet; wisteria. It flowers bloomed slowly and fluttered opened.

Suddenly the girl opens her eyes, filled with tears and look up the wisteria flutter slowly as the wind softly passes by. Her tears couldnt stop it just kept falling like waterfall.

Even though he passed away happily.

(Y/n) thought to herself and cried with the feeling of grief and nostalgia. She lifted her head up and started to sob and a flower fell on her nose, it was comforting it was as if it was telling her to stop crying.

But she didnt instead, her face had more tears she covered her mouth trying to stop her tears, hicupping in the process. Suddenly two figures came running as they both looked worried.

A certain blonde man and ofcousre no other than the man who was dubbed as Thorn. Lindel ran towards (Y/n) and suddenly pulling her close to him as he hugged her tightly,

Elias' eyes shone in a different way, it was as if he was processing something in his mind. Elias noticed the special blue coat around (Y/n) and this made him uneasy; he knew who that coat belonged to.

Lindel looked at her with such worry and pain. (Y/n) didnt seemed bothered as Lindel, the man he just met earlier was hugging her and comforting her with sweet words.

Elias stood there feeling his stomach and heart churn in a different way, in a bad way. It made his mood ill but the fact that (Y/n) was still crying worried him as well Lindel patted (Y/n) back softly caressing her head softly.

The wisteria behind them swayed as wind passes by, after a few moments sniffs could be heard and the hiccups seem to lessen.

Elias' POV

"Lets go talk somewhere" Lindel said with his smile again as he stared at Chise in a sign of privacy. The dragons oulled her away wanting to play and I just sigh and we started to walk.

"You might break that Sleigh Beggy someday" Lindel said to me a bit serious, I just stayed silent.

"Even (Y/n),  let her stay with me, shes not as dangetous as you intrepret her to be" He continues on but the way she mentioned (Y/n) seemed way too casual.

Does he know her?... Dangerous he says? Dangerous....

The same feeling came back to me when I had not reached for (Y/n) earlier , her face pops out of nowhere in my mind with a sweet smile.

"No I--" my words get cut off as we suddenly heard a cry it was so filled with pain.

The familiar voice alarmed me but before I could move Lindel was already running, I follow him rushing towarsd the sound.

Its (Y/n) ...

We arrived at the sight and a huge tree of Wisteria seemingly bloomed out of nowhere, I stopped just to stare at (Y/n) with such pain in her voice.

Lindel however just continued to run eventually reaching (Y/n); Lindel suddenly hugged her dropping his staff.

What? This reserved man is hugging her.....