Lead Me To Your Voice

3rd POV
(Y/n) threw her necklace away the one that Elias gave her. She was breathing heavily she ran so fast that she didnt even knew where she was going. She slowly stops dropping to her knees and she looks up her chest going up and fown rapidly her mouth wide open sucking in and out oxygen.

Why does it hurt so badly?

She thought to herself, tears slowly glistens down her cheek. The moon was so bright now, shining brightly into her crying face. She held her chest tightly and a gush of wind passed by.

(Y/n) calms down and realizes she doesnt know her surroundings. A loud howl was heard and she sharply turns her head. She stands up her knees a bit wobbly from sitting to long.

Help them

The voice that whispered to her last time spoke again. She was in a trance her feet moved on its own, her disheveled hair shone in the moonlight. Her (e/c) eyes turned a bit red. Her pink lips started to whispers thing inconherently. Suddenly flower petals surrounded her.

--in her mind--

People were screaming at a tied up woman. Greedy desires filled them, their mouths started chanting.

" This we command the nature of the law to bestow her power upon us " All of them started to chant, the girl starts screaming in pain her shrill voice echoed out the place.

A blonde man with blue eyes stared at his magician friends,being one of the people who were chanting.  The girl looked at her smiling pain and love were within her eyes.

"I still trust you, Lindel" she mouthed to him. Lindel's eyes widened and he clenches his teeth.

"Law of nature, Release your wind and reverse any spells . I command you seal away the Flower Maiden of this forest," Lindel chants out and a bright light omits from his hand.

"YOU STUPID MAN

" WHY?? "

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING LINDEL ? "

" THIS POWER YOU ARE WASTING!"

They all scream at Lindel and everything went silent, Lilies was everywhere.

"AGH" (Y/n) screams out holding her head tight as this scenes flash into her mind, every scene was so nostalgic to her.

Remember

The voice once again uttered into her mind.  The flower petals were still surrounding her in a gush of wind going around her, the tress swaying along and the clouds appeared. It started to wound her slowly, blood slowly leaking.

(Y/n) sees a figure blending in the shadows of the trees, even though it was unnoticable she could never mistake that familar figure. Her head was pounding so much.

Suddenly she was being embraced by this figure, and after a while her head wasnt in pain and the flower petals was now resting in the ground. The trees was no gently swaying in soft gush of wind and the clouds seemed to disappear.

" Calm now child" A woman's voice rang out unto (Y/n)'s ears and a sotft touch on her forehead was felt, she looks up in curiosity only to see Titania. The moon was still shining brightly.

What happened?

(Y/N) looked around in queston.

" Well, you seem like you want to know what happened? " Titania stared at (Y/n), she simply nods and sits up facing Titania.

" The forest warned me" Titania briefly explains.

"Of what? " (Y/n) questioned.

"A huge disruption of Nature itself. " Titania looked around noticing flower petals on the grass.

" There was something rapidly consuming magicules in the surrounding that the forest called me"
Titania stands up leaving (Y/n) sitting down.

"It seems serious, what was it? " (Y/n) asked.

"Your asking the wrong question, it was a who, not a what" Titania answered.

"Me? But I was only having a head ache just now" (Y/n) explained herself.

" Exactly, your body suddenly started consuming magicules around, like blackhole,  until you body couldnt handle it. Leading you to your wounds , god thing your body didny break" Titania picked up a few petals from the ground.

(Y/n) was speechless, she looked at her arms and legs only to see wounds. Blood was seeping through her clothes.

"I must go now, there are affairs I must attend to" Titania starts walking away and does a spel. (Y/n) was still left in awe.

" Be careful, There is a strong seal within you" Titania voice was now moving away.

"Wait! What seal? " (Y/n) tries to reach out but her hands couldnt move.

"Take care, Flower Maiden" Titania's voice echoed through as the spell teleports her into her room.

Titania's POV
" I must be cautious around her"
My legs drop down and my chest felt heavy. I sigh getting myself together. I stare at my hands that had now wounds.

She did not only consume a large amount of magicules but she concentrated that magic within her.

" My, my Thorn, What kind of little girl have you brought into the forest?".

-----------------------------------------------------------
OK HAHA I LIEDDDDD OMGGG I THOUGHT THIS CHAPTER UPDATED.
SORRYYY

Folloooooowwww and votee
Comment give suggestions