Dont Let go of Me

The girl ran out forcefully latching her hand on the front door, knowing that it would lead outside. The sun was bright outside but this didn't bother her.She walks a bit wobbly, as she clutches her chest; her knee shakes and soon enough her knees came in contact with the soft green grass beneath her. Her body pressed down the grass, her hair was everywhere. 

She breathes in heavily and closes her eyes tightly. Her chest tighten feeling all kind emotions but one stood out;

Betrayal.

(Y/n) didn't really touch Chise earlier, she just played along on Chise's reason and for that she felt betrayed. She thought Chise and her had a relationship of that as sisters.

Does she hate me? Elias avoided me earlier, They must both hate me.

Her corrosive thoughts slowly floods her mind as she hugs herself in an attempt of self comfort, she was breaking; never had she expect she would had been hurt that much.

 Flower Maiden...

The air seemed to have whispered to her in the familiar voice of Titania,(Y/n) looked around searching for the source of the voice. But the voice seemed to have a differenttone, it was as if it was a fake.

Youre too dangerous..

The voice had whispered once more and (Y/n) shakes as her she clutches her head, showing signs of pain in her face.

They dont need you. Come back to us..

It was no longer a whisper and the voice was no longer Titania's ; now an unknown figure stood infront of (Y/n).

(Y/N)'S POVI stare at this stranger's eyes, my body shook as fear surrounded me. I couldn't move --those familiar cold grey eyes, it made my heart stop letting fear pump it up.My mouth hangs open; terrified. The world has seemed to stop as he shows me his smile, my voice was stuck at my throat. I wanted to scream or run just to get away from him but I couldn't move my ability to speak nor to make a sound also malfunctioned. 

 He places his cold hand on my cheek caressing it, his nail slightly grazing my cheek as I felt a slight pain and liquid fall.

"They dont need you here." the deep voice made my ears ring as memories flood my mind. This man just smiled at me, with evil intentions. My head meets a sharp pain and images flood my mind.

The metal clang as I was chained up I knew my wrists were bruised. My whole body felt pain as they tortured me, I heard screams as I knew they were being tortured to.My throat felt so dry and my stomach rumbled painfully; thirsty and hungry. Suddenly I heard my cellar being opened and I look up to see no other than ---those grey eyes....

I put my hand over my mouth as I felt myself sob. I close my eyes and let the tears flow,I clench my shirt and bit my hand trying to stop my tears.My brain was going blank I felt my heart pound faster,I breath heavily. The wind suddenly got stronger; the trees heavily sway from side to side.The sunny sky suddenly turned gloomy and a cloud ominously appeared out of nowhere.