Night Fades Away

The night was calming, Ruth was looking at moon,  Elias was licking (Y/n) and (Y/n) was blushing like a tomato.

"Keep still, (Y/n)" Elias says commandingly with his deep voice somewhat hushed

And almost immediately she did stop, she was frozen at his words. His voice tickled her ears, and it made her tingly all over.

She was brought back to reality when there a slimy thing colliding with her face. Elias had just licked her in the face.

"Done" Elias says in a relieved voice.

"Huh?" (Y/n)'s face showed confusion with redness still lingering in her face.

"Your wounds arent that bad anymore" Elias explains. (Y/n) then looks at her hands , the wounds were still there but they werent bleeding anymore.

(Y/n)s POV

Wahhh he just licked me, he .....just.....licked.....me.....

"(Y/n?)"

Elias snapped his fingers infront of me, startling me. I then realized I was daydreaming, I blush again.

"Does it still hurt? " Elias asks with gentleness, making my heart pound faster.

My body  doesnt feel that painful anymore.

I stay silent for a while. Staring at my hands and suddenly his voice resonated.

"Now tell me, what exactly happened?" Elias said with a serious voice. I shivered

" I saw someone, well his face was blurry but , I think his name was Li--"

my mouth suddenly stopped talking and my mind went blank, and I felt my eyes close.

"(Y/n)?" I heard a voice snapping me out. I look around to see Elias, his red eyes were staring deeply at me.

"What? " I smile at Elias and he seem to look at me weirdly.

"I told you to tell me what happened" Elias asked again a bit less serious.

What happened again?

"I cant remember" I suddenly felt dizzy. Elias grabs me to keep me up

What exactly happened?

Elias sighs and carries me bridal style. I remain silent, still buzzed out. Trying to process what had happened.

"Lets go home" Elias uttered. I look back and see the sun coming up. In a snap I fell asleep.

Elias POV
I snap my fingers, casting a light sleeping spell on (Y/n). I felt the sunrise at my back as I walk home carying (Y/n). Her wounds looked less bloody and wasnt as exposed already. I stare at her (h/c) hair covering her face, as she slept soundlessly.

She wouldnt tell me what happened, and it was as if she forgot. Someone must have casted a spell.

Suddenly Titania was infront of me, I take a few steps back. Staring at her with curiosity and bewilderment

" What has brought you here? Titania? " I ask her but she remained silent and intensely stared at (Y/n).

"What have you brought unto this forest? " Titania asks me, well more like the body I was carrying.

Is she referring to (Y/n)?

"Pardon? " Titania looks at me this time with furrowed eyebrows.

"She is not as simple as she appears to be ,Thorn, dont you know why she is heavily wounded? " Titania points out, she furrows her eyebrows a bit at me. I stare at (Y/n) remembering the smile she gave me earlier.

" She absorbed many magicules within the whole forests, disrupting everything, she is too dangerous. I think you already know that" Titania explains.

Is she a Sleigh beggy then? She absorbs magicules around her, but she her body cannot handle that much . If she is a sleigh beggy then why is Titania here?

"Did you do this to her? " I said to her referring to the wounds.

"Ill be off ,Thorn" Titania  says with a cold tone,  while shaking her head in disagreement. She suddenly disappeared. I sigh,  continuing to walk home. Although Titania's  words were lingering in my mind.

Dangerous.....?

I stare at (Y/n) and bring her closer to me, she cuddles unto me leaving an uncontrollable and unexplainable feeling in my stomach. My heart was pounding a lot faster now.

The sunlight fluttered over her face softly, and her lashes casted a soft shadow. I brush a few strands of hair away from her beautiful face.

(Y/n)......

Suddenly Chise's face flashed into my mind, remembering her words.

"No more secrets? "

I wish I promised (Y/n) that as well. I clench my teeth a bit feeling a weird feeling inside, a sensation of pure negativity.

Is this annoyance?

-----------------
Commennttttttt guysssss i loveeeee reading them haha motivation is realll

Vote

I did the lick part cause i thought it was sexy.

I mean you died for Elias' deep sexy voice. I mean we