Feel at Home

Elias started to walk towards the house in front of them "Where are we?" Chise asks clearly not knowing where she was.
" We are in England " he answers calmly. Then he once again starts to approach the house with Chise behind him

Upon entering the house as Chise entered she saw a cozy place she stayed a bit closed to the entrance. "You won't be needing this won't you"
Elias grabs Chise's neck grabbing on the chain and it shatters upon his touch.She was baffled once more ,loss for words she nods again.

The next thing she knew was that Elias was trying to remove her clothes  "You must remove your clothes so you can take a bath Chise and I will help"
Elias says with a calm voice but for Chise it was taunting ,she was a blushing mess trying to pull her clothes back to avoid the exposure of her body. "I can do it myself!" She says while tugging back her clothes while Elias still tries to remove it. Succesfully Elias has removed Chises clothes but leaving an embarrassed Chise.

"He has seen it all" and Chise blushes at the thought putting her hands on her face. She was now on the hot bath tub.

"You should soak your shoulder or else you'll get cold " Elias reminds her outside the door "Yes" she Answers quickly. Now she was more relaxed and she sinks in a bit her thoughts clouding her mind. She suddenly hears talking she looks around to try to find where the noise was coming from. Two fairies had entered the bathroom through the window.

"I thought I smelled something new and it was just you, and you are pretty cute ,Robin" the fairy says to Chise leaving her face blushing at her last comment. The fairies leave and Chise went to put some clothes on

She went looked around and found Elias in the living room reading. As Chise was gonna say ask something, They hear the door bell ring. Elias was a bit surprised as he didn't expect guests,he walks to the door and upon opening it he didn't expect that...at all

There stood a girl with (h/c) and (s/c) her eyes closed as she passes out on Elias but he catches her in time . Elias felt a strong power from this girl and was curious about it . While in his hands passed out Chise wondered why it was taking him long and went to where he was and saw the girl .

Chise's POV

I was about to ask Elias about things but then the door bell ringed and Elias went to fetch whoever who was at the door. I waited but it seem to take longer than it should be I went to the door and saw Elias holding a passed out girl in his hands

"Is she OK?" I ask suddenly worried for the stranger

Me and Elias inspect her body and saw a lot of bruises and wounds and I had this weird feeling about her though I couldn't pinpoint what...But even with those bruises and wounds  she looked very pretty her long lashes made her look as if she was sleeping peacefully and her (h/c) framed her faced perfectly and her soft calm breathing made her as if she was a  sleeping beauty. I couldn't help but be a bit insecure about myself, I quickly shake of the negative thoughts and focused at the matter in hand. Elias started to walk towards the living room , arriving he gently places the unknown girl in the coach . Then a woman appeared with a medical kit. Almost immediately she started treating the unknown girl's wounds .

"That is Silky ,a neighbour who cleans the house. She is more of a landlady rather than a maid"Elias explained pointing at the woman who was treating the girl. Silky looked at me and bowed a bit and I nodded at the gesture.

After Silky treated her, I was waiting for her to get up. I wanted to ask her a question but I didn't know what. I went to Elias who was just sitting down somehow looking like he was in deep thought." Elias?" I asked "if you have any questions I will try my best to answer them" He answers with a gentle voice

I started to ask him about sorcerers and mages . Question after question I ask was answered, He explained what was I . I was something known as a Sleigh Beggy a rare thing even in magic.

Elias stood up and walked towards the girl he started to chant something and her wounds started to heal rapidly. After he does that he went to the kitchen and sat down on the dining table and Silky started place food on the table . It looked very appetizing "Eat As you have a very rough day haven't you?  " Elias starts a conversation but I simply nodded and start eating.

After eating we went back to the living room while Silky washed the dishes. I looked down and Elias seem to notice that I was in deep thought,  pats my head like a child .We suddenly hear a soft whimper looking from where it came from.

The girl was finally awake