Curiosity Leads To Discovery

(Y/n)'s POV

I flutter my eyes open as the sun glared softly from my opened curtains. I shift to the side forcing my body to sit up and so I did. I groggily rub my eyes yawning in the process, I stand up heading to the bathroom. I stare at myself in the mirror seeing my pale complexion and dark circles, I wash up heading downstairs. It was eerily silent it seemed no one was home.

I wonder are they?

I walk heading outside, I only noticed now but my body ached. I sit down facing the field of flowers, my heart calmed down and my tense body relaxed.

how long has it been?

I pick up a small daisy flower, and sudden sharp pain went to my head. I drop the flower and I kneel down clutching my head in pain.

"why do the best people die?" I see an unfamiliar scene infront of me and blurry faces .

"in a garden what do you choose?" another voice asked, hitting me with such a nostalgic feeling

"the most prettiest one" the other voice spoke again.

"All living beings die, but they can decide how to live their live and you must not repeat the same mistake as I did " the voice in such guilt and sadness

I open my eyes to see myself in the same place I was before, the field of flowers. The daisy I dropped was still there , it was just like I just dreamed. The pain in my head was now gone. I look around and pick up the daisy I dropped once again. The house was still there.

I must have slept?

I shrug it off and pick up flowers, planning to make a flower crown for Elias and Chise once they come back. Hydrangea was the one I picked for Elias, I found this one just blooming close to the wall. I picked some daisies for Chise, I start doing the flower crowns.

MINI TIMESKIP

I finally finished doing the flowercrowns, but they werent back yet I sigh in dismay.

Come my Queen ,discover

I look around, in search of the voice that whispered to my ear. A gush of wind blows my hair along with petals away.

Come

The familiar hushed voiced said again. I stand up to see trail of flowers, I gulp clutching on flower crowns I made. I start following the track. Little by little I was led to the forest, deep in to the lush and long grass. Pushing my way through to see a house not too far away.

I approach the house to see an old man watering beautiful red carnations and chrysanthemus.  I notice a floating woman beside the old man. She looks at me dangerously but suddenly smiles.

"Mister your flowers are beautiful" I said aloud in astonishment

"Hmm? A traveler? Would like to have tea with me?" The old man said in excitedness, leaving me to accept uis kind offer. The woman floating beside her bothered me but I pretend to not see her.

I accept his offer with a nod, feeling mixed emotions. I followed him towards his cozy and welcoming house.

"You can see me dont you?" The woman floated around me, her red eyes lingered towards me.

" A Leanan Sidhe" I uttered unconciously. Pushing back hair that covered my face, I suddenly have eye contact with her.

" You know of our kind ? " The woman looks at me suspiciously.

" You live off on human's life force playing mostly with men and deceiving creatures just to taste their soul, but it seems the man you are with--" My mouth moves on its own
I

How do I even know this? This is no time to think

"You dont understand anything!"

She suddenly charges me, her eyes filled with guilt and fury.I close my eyes just to see her hand infront of my face, her other hand on my neck.

She smiles and at me but her smilesl contorts to a face filled with pain. She suddenly vomits blood, her grip loosening and soon after letting go of me. I cough breathing heavily and we stare at each other.

"You are not human"  she says weakly and I stare at her with curiosity.

Not human?

" Miss? Are you coming? " The old man said my thoughts coming to a halt

Leanan Sidhe's POV
I stare at her back as she enters Joel's house. I look at my hand just to remember what happend a few moments back. I dont kniw why I snapped there.

I tried sucking her life force but it countered and she sucked my life force instead. Not only that she is definitely cursed.

Only few people know of our existence

Just what are you?

---inside the house---

(Y/n)s POV
I sat down in his living room, and look around. The house was filled with few decorations but a very cozy vibe lingered.

Suddenly a clank echoed and tea was on the coffee table.

" Here miss, be careful it is hot" the old man said with a soothing voice.

"Im (Y/n) sir" I uttered out in the silent room .

"Ah yes, Im Joel no need for the formalities" he answers happily, suddenly the Leanan Sidhe enters but didnt spare to look at me. She simply went to Joel and sat by his side.

" Sir Joel did you see anyone pass by?" I suddenly remember Chise and Elias

"Hmmm not really you are the first one" He answers

--Mini Timeskip----

(Y/n)'s POV
After finishing ther freshing tea, Elias came to mind.

"Joel, thank you for the tea but I have to go"  He smiles and nods

" I must rest anyways, you take care" he stands up, I do the same. Then I was led to the door.  I left and stare at the Leanan now staring at me.

She smiles and kisses me.

What?

As I was about to push her away, she was already gone.

Thank you for staying with him

A soft voice whispered unto the wind, and I smile to myself .I check my bag only too see the flower crowns were fine. I smile and start walking back to the forest.

This would look good on both of them.

I giggled at that thought but I felt bare. Like someone was staring at me, I shrugged it off.

After a while I heard rustling, and a familiar Red head in the midst of the long grass and sharp branches. I ran towards them but Ruth stopped me midway.

Let them be

I look at Ruth as he spoke to me sincerely, I look at Chise and Elias hugging each other.

Hope you understand

I nod squeezing the strap of my bag tightly. I felt angry and tired, my breathing got heavier and my eyes started to feel wet. I felt like a nuisance at that moment. I sigh and walk away.

Chise's POV
I heard rustles and Ruth was suddenly nowhere in my sight. Elias hugged me tighter, I blush.

We stay like this for a while and then Ruth suddenly came he look liked he was in a daze.

" No more secrets? " I stare at Elias and he nods , I smile.

"Lets go home" He uttered lifting me up carrying me in a bridal style. I move closer to his chest.

This feels nice.... I hope it lasts.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I know short chapter but ill try updating daily from now on
Sorryyy for any grammar and spelling errors

Like

Comment for anyyy suggestionsss

Follow to be updated