The Wind Blows It Away

The train advanced foward, steam flowing out as the charcoal kept it moving. A few magical creatures were in the train and so did the infamous Thorn and his apprentices. The three once again were together and sitting in a comfortable silence. (Y/n) is sleeping, a deep sleep where not even the loud hustle of the train can wake her up. Elias decides to read a book not bothering anybody. Chise looking out the window with so much interest. (Y/n) mumbles in her sleep

A cat came into their compartment and informing them that the Cat king is waiting.

"Be strong" a soft voiced mumbled out as someone stared at the (h/c) girl

Elias Pov
After the information given was enough to start a war in my mind. A small yawn beside me grabbed my attention as (Y/n) started to stretch her muscles from sleeping in a uncomfortable position. Chise was looking out the window seemingly bored.

"Are we there yet? " (Y/n) asked no one in particular looking out the window.

"A few more minutes" I answered looking as she was smiling towards me

Silence once more lingered and the soft tumble of the train was heard and the friction caused between the train and tracks.

----------------

3rd persons Pov

Once the trio have started walking by the guide of two cats, however this two cats have started to hiss at (Y/n), she looks very disturbed by the sudden reaction of the cats but she holds out her hand and smile at the cats.

"Its ok I wont hurt you" (Y/n) says in a soft voice while having a closed eye smile

Immediately the cats warmed up to her leaving Elias to sigh in relieve but also leaving mind jn a jumbled state.

Why did the cats suddenly reacted harshly? Was it a territorial reaction? But why only (Y/n)? Elias thought.

The two cats gave led the trio to a house that a cat was sleeping on, the wall had a cat.A Cat who had heterochromic eyes and golden fur proclaimed she was the King of Cats and Chise had some sort of attachment to the cat.

Somehow the Cat king was a bit uncomfortable whenever (Y/n) went close, a displeasing aura surrounded the (h/c) girl but The Cat king continued to her explanation.

Immediately after the short discussion Elias quickly started to investigate. The black mass have let out a depressing aura.

CORRUPTION

(Y/n) staring blankly and Chise staring a bit bewildered, Elias decided to have Chise cleanse out the impurity. Her clothes completely different and she was given a make shift wand for her ritual.

Chise slowly taking deep breaths as she decides to start her ceremony of cleansing out the the black mass; ever so lightly walking forward with short steps,but before she can start a blonde haired girl suddenly grabbed her but (Y/n) pushed Chise.

So (Y/n) was taken

(Y/n) mumbled "Be strong" while looking at Chise, she seem to have understood what she said but the events that have quickly happened are blocking her mind.

A man with dark hair appeared out of nowhere and shouted "Alice!, thats not the girl!" (Y/n) stared at Chise and the blonde girl named Alice carried her ready to leave clearly trying to stop the cleansing ritual of Chise. But (Y/n) fought back resulting her to fall in the water.

(Y/n)'s Pov
A splash was loudly heared and I was ingulfed in water, the cold feeling never leaving. My lungs needing air but my body forgot how to swim, staring into the darkness of the water my vision started to become blurry. A blonde girl with a blue dress appeared in front of me.