A Helping Hand

The soft color of the sky and coldness of the morning made the vibe peaceful amd calm yet a trouble.mind has been awke through the night. A cup of warm tea in  his gloved hands and red eyes shining in the living room.The sunrise has begin making the land of London slowly coated with sunshine, the dew left from the cold night glisten as light hits on it.

Elias POV
The events of last time flash through the back of my mind as (Y/n) collapsed. But days have passed since that day and (Y/n) isnt still awake. Chise and Silky has been taking care of her but I havent checked her. I somehow felt ashamed that I didnt know a thing about (Y/n). I still freshly remember the harsh cold glare that Angelica have given when the magic crystal flowers, and her fairy gave a terrified look.

A bird suddenly chirps my attention being caught. A bird with a letter, I stand up gently putting down my tea on the coffe tablewith a small clank and the bird seemed to be patient waiting. I take the letter and start reading, I sigh as another request have landed on me. The silence have become peaceful as I walk back to the living room to my tea. The clicking of my shoes have resonated within the place with a slight echo.

Once again I sip on the tea I left a while ago, I sunk back to the couch feeling comfortable. A silence lingering yet the sound of footsteps was moving around moving closer. Once it stopped I opened my eyes to see Chise infront of me she smiles and I just blankyly stare at her.

"How is she?" My mouth opened itself and my vocal chords let out the sound. Chise seemed to get sad as I mentioned her almost like something was wrong.

"Yes she is maybe she will wake up later" a small smile on her face and  relieve washed over me like a tsunami.

"Ah is that so? You seem upset" I question as her expression told me something.

"Oh its nothing , you really worry about (Y/n) huh?" Her voice in a soft whisper and I didnt answer,more like I couldnt answer so I stay silent. Chise walks away heading to the kitchen and Silky seem to be on guard with (Y/n) upstairs. Chise comes out with a cup of hand , she looks at me and smiles while nodding. She walks away heading upstairs. Maybe at she went to her room.

I sunk back once more on the couch, my cup of tea empty I close my eyes.

'You really do care for her huh?'

Chise seemed upset about it.... human emotions are truly fascinating

I sunk back at the soft cusions of the sofa and let out a quiet sigh. When (Y/n) has passed out Simon came and asked for a favor in exchange the church will not interfere with my so called affairs. I was given a choice to accept it or not but being pestered by the church was bothersome, and I decided to accept the favor. Should I wait until (Y/n) wakes up ?

(Y/n)'s Pov
Dream~
A field of (f/f) [favorite flower] was dancing with the wind as a (h/c) girl dances around with messy locks and tattered clothing with a formally dressed man.

Is that me?

A bright light flashes and I see myself, or atleast what I thought it was me. 'I ' was surrounded by dead bodies-- my bloody hands tremble and orange lilies was scattered everywhere along with the corpses as I see my self tremble mumbling and with bloodshot eyes.

I gasped at the sight...Is that really me?

I wake up with the bright light blinding my sight. I blink slowly adjusting, and see I was back in my room and Silky immediately hugged me and releasing me. She grabbed a glass of water and hand it to me, I gladly accept and put the glass of water closely to my dry cracked lips. Hydrated, I stared at Silky looking ofr the right question to ask.