Graveyards reeks of Death

Another day comes by and the trio enjoyed the days with peace. Silky who was at the kitchen, as usual cooked breakfast. Preparing silverware and plates.

Elias POV
I walked down the kitchen the  air had a smell of tea  which was  calming in its  own way. I sit down in the living room. Silky brings a cup of tea , placing it down  the coffee table  infront of me .

"Good morning"  I casually greet her and  she  simply  nods  and shows a  small smile, she slightly bows and she walks away disappearing into the kitchen.

I gently grap the tea cup from the coffee table and start sipping. The tea was very refreshing letting my mind come to the state of peace.

Hearing footsteps, I focus my attention from the source. Silky comes in once again but this time with a letter. I silently groan

'This must be from the Church'

I reach out to the letter Silky was handing out to me. I open it expecting another task to do.

"Good morning Silky and Elias" a sleepy tone spoke sluggishly.

I look away from the letter momentarily, and see Chise rubbing her eyes. She walks toward me, sitting beside me. She stretches a bit but my eyes were no longer focused on her.

' The Church never really leaves me alone, but to check a Grimm at a graveyard? It sounds dangerous, I might as well-

"A letter ? Where did it come from? "
Chise asks snapping me out of my thoughts. Her eyes wander to my hands staring at the letter and seemingly starting to read. I fold it disrupting her action.

"From the Church, Another task to do"
I answered bluntly and her she frowned. I stand up and walk to the cabinet grabbing a book to read. I continue walking going to the dining table and taking a sit.

"Im sorry Elias"  A voice called out, I simply nod and continue reading. Friction between wood and cement was heard as Chise pulls a chair and sat down infront of me. Silky serves her tea and she starts drinking.

"Mmmm. That smells good" A cheery voice could be heard at the living room. Footsteps came closer, and (Y/n) was at the door.

"Good morning" she greets us happily, I look up to see her smiling, (h/c) hair was draped on her shoulders messily but nevertheless looked beautiful. My eyes wander to Chise, she looked quite angry?

Chise POV
" Im sorry Elias" I called out to him entering the dining area. I only realized that peeking on the letter was rude of me. He simply nod and this saddened me

Is he angry?

I pull a chair and sat down, I look at him. Silky suddenly comes and gives me a cup of tea. I smiled thankfully at her and she nods and walks away, leaving us.

"Mmmm. That smells good" (Y/n)'s voice was heard. She was now at the doorway

"Good morning" she cheerfully greets us , Elias looks up from his book and stares at (Y/n). I unconciously grip the tea cup a bit tight.

(Y/n) looked perfect even though she just woke up, I must have looked messy that why Elias didnt spare me a glabce. Elias suddenly looks at me and I released the cup I was holding on, I didnt even realize that I was holding on so tightly.

No... Am I jealous? Of (Y/n) ? Why? All she ever was to me was being kind. Why do I repay her with this?

(Y/n) walks over to Silky who was making another cup of tea, she smiled at Silky and grabbed the cup of tea making her own. Silky smiled softly.