Soar the Skies, and the Waters

3RD PERSONS POV

On the surface on the other hand was a panicking baby dragon, the same dragon who had just carried (Y/n) earlier.

" I dropped her in the water, in the place where we arent usually allowed to play. I think around the forbidden area" the dragon explained crying.

"What? Do you know where exactly did you drop her?" a blonde man said in obvious nervouness.

"I dont know, I just wanted to play with her" the dragon responded in more tears.

The blonde man had just sighed and patted the baby dragon in reassurance, he calls for his familiar; perfect for the waters.

"Find her, that place isnt safe" The blonde hair man said seriously and the water type creature nodded, and left.

(Y/n)'s POV

My lungs didnt burn and I tried to breath and it was as if it was normal for me. I look around noticing that my vision is clear and didnt hurt my eyes or so. I stare at my surroundings it was quite dark, but the fishes here were very lively in color.

I try to swim up the surface but it was impossible I couldnt move my other leg. Not only that the water made me sank which was weird, I slowly sank deeper and deeper. Immobile as my leg was in pain.

Suddenly I felt the water stir only to see a big white creature below me, and its size was unfathomble. My body froze in shock and amazement, I notice a pair of wings Its so majestic.. but it looks like it doesnt belong in the water

My eyes scanned the majestic albino creature as it popped out of deep dark water. My eyes got wider as this creature was now having an eye to eye contest with me. The scales of this dragon shine brightly like the moon in this dark water, it was too familiar.

"Why are you here" The dragon spoke in surprise, in a way he could be actually more surprised than me.

" I fell" I responded vaguely as I stare at this majestic creature in his beautiful blue eyes.

"You cannot stay here" Suddenly was being pushed to the surface, he was using his nose to push me up; I look at this dragon and smile. Soon enough we reach the surface and I rub his face gently as my hands caress this dragons face, it felt nostalgic.

"Thank you, If I can I will come back" I smile at him and he just looks at me with loneliness and stays silent, he goes back into the water disappearing.

I will surely come to see that dragon again, he looked so lonely

"So you are Thorn's apperentice?" A voice suddenly spoke, I turn my head only to see blonde haired man. Again he look more surprised than me than I was to see him.

"(Y/-- ..Ahem. I am the one of Elias' friend, Lindel" this blonde haired man now identified as Lindel was looking at me with an unexplainable expression.

"Oh I am (Y/n)" I introduce myself trying not be rude.

His eyes again widens in surprise, and he just stares at me.

He looks familiar, have we met before?

The air blows and I felt the chill, as I was still wet. I shiver hugging myself in response and Lindel seemed to have noticed this. He removes his blue robe and places it on my shoulders and he looks at me lovingly which made me feel weird. His eyes are a beatiful shade of blue.

"Thank you" I say as I now felt alot warmer, suddenly he snaps his hands and a Faerie appears. Lindel whispers something to it and the Faerie looks at me and nods.