Unknown Place

(Y/n)'s POV 

I look down, my ribs being kicked. I cough out blood feeling intense pain in my torso from all the beatings. 

My (h/l) (h/c) gets forcefully pulled up making me whimper. I face the man who kicked me earlier, I bite my lip to stop myself from crying the pain was unbearable.

"what a useless girl"  the man spats at my face and of them just laughs making me vulnerable and on the point of crying but I couldn't let myself cry. 

" get your asses here, we need to plan" someone from outside shouts getting their attention. The man who held me clicks his tongue and pushes me to the ground forcefully. They leave, and I finally cry to myself. I breath out drying my tears calming myself.

' I need to escape this !'  I sit up and  try to break free from the ropes that bound my hands together. I rub the rope to the edge of the wall and after a while it finally broke. I rub  my bruised wrists I walk to the door cautiously, sensing that no one was there I sneak out. Walking through the dark hallways I try to walk as silently as I can. I finally see a window and use that for escape, its was night time the moon shining brightly. I start to climb down feeling freedom already but my hope was cut short as I hear shouting.

" why the fuck did you leave her alone?" I hear someone scream with pure anger, I get terrified know that they know that im gone . Once my feet touched the ground I breath for a second.

" Shes right over there!" then I hear heavy footsteps coming closer

Iimmediately started to run as fast as I can my heart beating rapidly in the adrenaline I was feeling. Tears start to pour out of my eyes from the overwhelming feeling of being so close to beingcatch,I didn't dare  to look back and just keep running the tears blurring my vision. I didn't dare

' dont let her escape'an unfamiliar voice say behind me not far away.

Those words made me tremble more,feeling helpless making me tremble and more tear to spill out I clench my hands into a tight fist.

' i dont if this will work but I think I can do it"  slightly in doubt with my decision

 I use my remaining power and strength to teleport, I start chanting . Feeling light headed and exhausted I push myself more and progress the chant. Dead leaves start to surround me and feel myself being lifted in the air, my throat started to burn making my voice raspy but I continue. A bright light consuming me forcing my eyes close.

 The light vanishing I flutter my eyes open, in sight I see a small field of roses not yet  in bloom, the rose leaves dancing in the voice of the wind. I silently lay there as the sun gives me a warm welcome. I once again glance the field of rose leaves

'rose leaves? heh... so I can hope now?'  I  cough feeling my lungs burn I  look down seeing the sight of blood .

I stand up immediately seeing an average looking house. I limp towards the door clutching my chest the burning pain still present as I take painful steps toward it. My breathing getting heavier, finally arriving at the door I ring the doorbell my chest getting heavier making it difficult to breath. I continuously press the doorbell trying to alarm someone .

I clutch my chest more as the pain become unbearable, the door finally opens and a peculiar man with horns presented himself. My vision started to blur slowly turning to black. I pass out.

-Time skip-

Still (Y/n)'s POV 

I flutter my eyes open with a soft whimper escaping my lips, strangely feeling no pain in my body. I look around a bit and noticed I was in a cozy living room. I tense up as I hear footsteps slowly approaching me. I grabbed the pillow for safety holding it tightly waiting for danger . A girl with red hair and a man with a covered face with horns entered the room, I stare at them quite intensely .