Chapter 27: What "Just friends" do?

Dahyun's POV

a month after  Nayeon unnie's comeback, everything went back to normal. Us eating dinner complete as 9, being loud af in the dorm, latenight teas, watching the couples in our group making out (yuck) while some of us cringe including mostly me and Nayeon unnie and i stay as friends.

Friends... Damn that word. But what does "Just friends" do? lol.

So I've decided to visit Nayeon unnie's apartment. Its already pass 9, well actually i don't really have any plans on visiting Nayeon unnie but my feet just automatically brought me there.

I brought some doughnuts too, no coffee because we might not get some sleep if ever lol.

"So what made you come here dub?" Nayeon said while stirring the milk that she made, she made two glasses of milk one for her and one for me.

"Well i just want to give you doughnuts.. for no reason..." I said then i drink my milk.

"Just admit that you miss me" I got choked on my milk. She just laugh.

"Seriously unnie? hell no" I said then i laugh too.

"You got some milk on your uhmm lips?" Nayeon unnie said. I search some tissues or any cloth beside me but then...

"Let me get rid it for you"

"No need unnie. I've found a tis-"

She kissed me. She cleaned my lips with hers. She made i mean, we made some slurping sound while kissing.

In less done a minute or two she broke the kiss.

Okay this is awkward.

"I-I think you put too much sugar on the milk..." i said. well i was just trying hard to break the awkwardness and oh i didn't expect that tho. That kiss. But it was good.

"Wanna sleep beside me and don't do anything but cuddle?" Nayeon unnie offered.

"U-Uhh sure.." who am i to reject though.

Chill we're just friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a fine saturday night at the dorm. Other's minding their own business while I'm sitting here infront of the piano at our living room.

"Baby I'm falling... head over heels..~" i started singing while playing the piano. The others squeeled when they heard me sing.

"Looking for ways to let you know just how i feel~" I looked at Nayeon unnie and then i looked away.

"I wish i was holding you by my side... i woudln't change a thing cause finally its real~" i caught Nayeon unnie staring at me shit.

"Tryna hold back you oughta know that you're the one that's on my mind~" Chaeyoung and Tzuyu sing with me.

"I'm falling too fast deeply inlove finding the magic in the colors of you...~" Mina and Sana unnie joined too.

"You're the right time at the right moment you're the sunlight keeps my heart going~" they let me sing alone.

"know when I'm with you... can't keep myself from falling~" i closed my eyes thinking of a scenaio where Nayeon unnie is with me.

"Right time... at the right moment its you~" i was shocked when Nayeon unnie sing with me.

AWKWAARRDDD~

"HAVEN'T I MADE IT OBVIOUS? HAVEN'T I MADE IT CLEAR~" all 7 of them just started singing a different song.

"WANT ME TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU? F-R-I-E-N-D-S~" okay fuck them i know that damn song.

"Okay shut uppp~" Nayeon unnie just rolled her eyes while the rest are laughing.

Nayeon unnie came closer to me and she whispered something to me.

"Just ignore them okay-"

Jeongyeon unnie pushed Nayeon unnie so she ended up sitting on the top of me, oh well. We stayed like that for a minute.

"Just friends huh? friends don't look at each other like that" Mina unnie said then she winked. I just scratched the back of my head, Nayeon unnie stood up and she helped me stand up.

What Mina unnie said made me think...

Friends don't look at each other like... they're in love.

Right???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLOOOOOO GUYYSSSSS sorry for the long wait again, oh well, been busy with school ://

so the last chapter will be at chapter 30 :(((

but no worries i have a next dayeon ff in line! i will post it the day after this story ends :((((

should i already post the remaining 3 chaps??? HmmmmmmMmmm 

THANKS FOR READINGGG YEYYY