Chapter 12: a nice mess¿?

Tzuyu's POV

I'm at Nayeon unnie's apartment and It's my first time here. I roamed around.

The purpose i came here is that i want to help Nayeon unnie sleep just like how Dahyun unnie help her.

"Hey i think you need to consult a doctor"

"Nahh this is normal no need to worry"

I followed unnie to her room.

"I bet Dahyun unnie goes here often" i asked while leaning to her door.

"yeah... sometimes we cuddle when we sleep and thats the time i knew I'm gonna have the sweetest dream ever..." she said then she tried to smile.

"Then why did you messed it all up?"

"Tzuyu."

"Okay sorry."

"Come here." I sat beside her on her bed. "well why don't you cuddle me just like what Dahyun do?"

"Ew unnie what the fuck?" unnie just laughed at my reaction.

well i hope i can really help her sleep.

Dahyun's POV

"Unnie what was that for??" i asked calmly.

"You looked calm. I know you kn-"

"UNNIE WHAT WAS THAT FOR??!" i asked half-shouting. I massage my temples trying to calm down.

"okay chill. Listen. Dahyun that was the perfect timing!" she said enthusiasticly.

"I don't understand unnie..."

"Just trust me with my plans." sana unnie said the patted my head and gave me a hug.

well i hope it all works.

After that night, Tzuyu started to ignore me, she denies it but I'm not that dumb. She ignored me for days and those days turned into weeks...

"Tzuyu lets talk-"

"No please just focus on our schoolworks."

Chaeng also noticed that Tzuyu's ignoring me but she said she can't do something with it, its my mess so i should fix it. Oh great.

These days i became so unproductive to do some work.

And of course my "dating" thingy with Sana unnie, everyday after school we have a meeting place and then we walk around and i pretend to enjoy it. sometimes we kiss yeah she said that's what lovers do. I don't really care i just let her do what she wants.

We stayed like that for like 2 months already.

I forgot to mention that i don't get enough sleep these days, much worse is i can't sleep. No one knows about this even Sana unnie.

I tried buying some sleeping pills at the pharmacy but they won't let me have it, they said i need a doctor's permission.

okay thanks for the help.

I was about to exit the pharmacy when someone called my name, a voice i haven't hear for a while.

"Nayeon unnie.." i said then i look back.

"what? Nayeon unnie's here?? Where??"

"Yeri you bitch, what you doin out here? Its almost midnight..." yeah. Its just yeri.

I must be hallucinating.

"I can't sleep." I said while looking down.

"Oh my condolences... so how's you and Nayeon unnie??"

"I'm sorry but we're not in a rela-" someone put their hands around my shoulder, i was surprise of course who would do that? Sana unnie? How would she know that I'm here

"Yes we're fine and going strong."

It was Nayeon unnie.

Wait is this real? Is she really Nayeon unnie? Geez i need sleep.

"Yeah i knew it you two love birds will be the end game!" Yeri said happily. What?

"Ehh?" Nayeon unnie and i said in chorus.

"Nothing hehe." Yeri said then she smiled. "Love birds i think i need to go now...bye have fun." Yeri said then she ran. What's wrong with her though.

"Nayeon unnie i-" "shhhh" she put a finger on my mouth. "I heard it all. Your talk with Yeri" she said then smiled.

These days well... perhaps weeks, we rarely talk to each other. I'm with Sana unnie all the time while sometimes she's with Tzuyu so how can i??? or there's just something stopping me.

"Can we just two hangout tonight? Dubuu its been a while since the last time..." she asked while pouting her lips.

"Sure!!" i said then she cling into me.

"Then let's go!!!"

"But wait!!!"

"Why??" she asked but still cute.

I poke her face just to make sure she's real, I'm not dreaming. "What are you doing??" she asked. "Nothing you're just cute"

I sure miss her. So much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THAT'S ALL FOR CHAPTER 12 WOOOOO

SO DAYEON IS BACK...for now

next chapter would be fluff i 🤡 promise 🤡 you🤡 guys🤡

LMAO HAHAHAHAHA

LOVE Y'ALL