Chapter 22: Satisfaction

Dahyun's POV

My days are always boring except for the part that I'm playing my piano and besides i always find satisfaction every night to all of the girls that i met at the bar, yes i know, I'm desperate for love.

I don't really think that the bar is the best place to find a lover but to be honest... to all of the girls I've taken to bed i... i always see her face. Yes i know its crazy but what the hell.

I hate to see her face.

So we had a little lunch gathering, shit i woke up late and i arrived late too. I tried my best to act normal for the rest of the lunch and yes i succeded, knowing the fact that today marks the 1 year since Nayeon unnie left us. Thankfully no one ever dared to mention that. Well maybe they might have been forgotten about it and they thought i did too.

We finished the lunch just like any normal lunches that we have. We bid our byes and went to our own jobs.

I had a few piano tuitors till 7 and finally its bar time!! Jihyo unnie warned me to minimize my bar visitation like atleast twice a week but nahh.

Hey doesn't mean when i go to a bar i always take home girls and have some fun with them, like duh I am conscious with my health too.

I entered the place with blinding lights and really loud party music, i kinda love this. Many staffs had recognized me since I'm a regular costumer here.

"Wassup Jisoo!" i greeted to the girl at the counter. Its my friend Jisoo who works at the bar.

"Hey hey dahyunie!" she greeted me back. "so just like the usual?" i just nodded yeah.

I just drank and drank and drank until i lost count of how many shots did i have.

"Honey slow down..." a girl sat beside me. woah great i didn't even make a move yet, tonight's a lucky night for me.

"i know what you want..." i said feeling a little bit dizzy, i went closer to her ears. "my place or yours..."

"your place of course." she seductively said. i just let a smile.

"then let's go." i said then she helped me to stand up. "Bye Jisoo tonight's my lucky night i guess.." Jisoo didn't respond to me instead she looked shocked. Why? because the girl did the first move and not me? yeah I'm surprised too as well.

What surprises me the most is that she knows my pla- wait what this isn't the dorm.

"I'm sorry i don't know where you live so-"

"shhh shhh honey its okay" i put a finger to her mouth to shut her up and i smiled.

She quickly helped me walk inside her apartment and into her room, woah she's really excited.

She throw me to her bed ohhh i like it. She went on top of me and she give me a soft kiss on the lips but i hugged her and our kiss become so... aggresive. We stopped for a while to catch our breathe.

My vision was kinda blurry but i can see her top of me with her messy hair. She looks so damn hot. She started kissing me again.

Trying our best not to break the kiss, we successfully undressed each other, i felt our warm bodies touch.

My vision slowly become clear and i saw her again. But i know my mind is just playing tricks with me so I'm used to it. I cupped her cheeks... why does it feel so real? why does it looks like its really her??

"Why do i always see you??" i said while looking into her eyes.

"Dahyun.." she spoke. my heartbeat started beating fast, why???. How did she know my name? I mean we didn't really introduced our selves...

"Dahyun... this is real, its me" she said. i just laughed.

"You know Nayeon... i always see your face everytime i fuck other girls and I'm starting to think that this is our 28th time" i said to her while careshing her face. She doesn't look okay with what i said.

"Look. Dahyun its me, Nayeon." She said. She's really getting into my nerves ugh every girls i met always pretend like they're Nayeon! i hate it. 

"No! There is only one Nayeon!!" i said almost shouting.

"Dahyun-" i shut her mouth by kissing her. We switched position, i became so aggresive with her. Her moans are scattered all around the place, i fucked her hard whatever. Satisfaction all over the place, isn't this what i want? Yes of course.

[A/N: Sorry I'm not good at writing smuts T_T smuts aren't my speciallty so...]

We had a few rounds and finally we got tired after, i fall asleep while hugging her under the sheets and she didn't mind anyway.

When i woke up she's not here beside me and wait the fuck-

WHY AM I AT NAYEON'S APARTMENT????