Chapter 21: Everything has changed

Third person POV

1 year had passed since Nayeon left, Yes, Jihyo has been counting the days. Because the day Nayeon left she receive a message from an unregistered number but she never tell anyone about it.

"Just 1 year, after 1 year i'll call you or call me- N. "

Today marks the day but she didn't care about it anyway. If Nayeon really care about coming back then she'll probably call, if not then no.

and besides, Dahyun already moved on from Nayeon.

A lot of things happened in 1 year: Jeongyeon's restaurant already has 3 branches around korea, Momo's dance career is slowly going worldwide, Sana is casted to star in a movie which is infact her first lead role and she's already well known in whole asia, Jihyo's coffee shop has already 3 branches too around korea and not to mention her boyfriend secretly owns a big entertainment company in korea, Mina's family buisness a chocolate factory is going global, Dahyun became a very popular pianist just like what her mother wants and she has a studio where she gives piano lesson and sometimes she got invited to play in some very pretigious events, Chaeyoung became an artist and now she has her own art studio where she teaches how to paint and currently she has a masterpiece on the process and Tzuyu she's now one of the most youngest popular stars in korea, well not just in korea! she's also known in whole asia just like Sana.

and Nayeon... well her bookstore just finished its expansion and it has its 3rd floor already! while she was gone she always make sure to take care of her business of course.

And all of these things just happened in 1 year! how crazy. Things may have change but all of them (except Nayeon and Jeongyeon) still lives together in a one apartment! They didn't really bother finding another place to stay, well they really love each other's bond that much.

Speaking of bond, Jeongyeon and Momo are going strong, Sana and Tzuyu are already dating for two months, Jihyo and his boyfriend Daniel are going strong too, Mina and Chaeyoung are well... complicated? i mean they are together but not officially together.

Nayeon? Maybe she's still with his boyfriend Minhyuk, well, who knows.

Dahyun? she got hook up with some other girls these past few months but sadly none of them stayed. Well untill now she still do this when she's bored. Picking up girls at the bar wasn't that hard for her.

All 8 of them gathered at Jeongyeon's restaurant for a lunch.

"Are we complete yet??" Jihyo asked while counting who's present. "Where's Dahyun and Chaeyoung??"

"I'm here!!" Chaeyoung said while runing to her sit beside Mina.

"Woah you arrived just in time" Jihyo said. "What about Dahyun?"

"She just replied to my text and she's on her way here" Momo said.

"Well, maybe it was another tiring night for Dahyun ey??" Jeongyeon joked but no one responded to it.

"Oh dear Dahyun..." Jihyo knows that there's something wrong with Dahyun and she's worried about what she's doing with her love life.

Jihyo's phone is vibrating, looks like someone's calling... she excuse herself to them and answered it.

"Uhmm hello???"

"Jihyo..." it was a very familiar voice she didn't expect that would call on this day. She can't even respond back to the caller.

"Its me uhmm Nayeon..." the other line said.

Nayeon's POV

"Should i call Jihyo or what?" I asked dubu my stuffed toy. "But will she answer it??"

I promised to call Jihyo when I'm coming back. Well I'm just here at korea but on the other side where they lived, maybe 2 cities away? not so far nor close. I wanted to go overseas but no I still have a business to take care.

PARK JIHYO

I tapped the call button, its ringing...

She answered.

"Uhmm hello??" Jihyo asked from the other line.

"Jihyo..." i said. "Its me uhmm Nayeon..." i added. she didn't respond.

"I know you're shocked Jih, but listen, I'm coming back like right now-"

"Oh really? that's good" she sounded sarcastic.

"Yeah i know." I said. I think of another topic. " So when is Sana and Dahyun's wedding??" i bitterly asked.

"Are you serious??"

"Why? Of course I am-"

"They already broke up like a week before you left here."

They what??? they already broke up??? how come i didn't know. Is this why Dahyun bravely said that she loves me?? no..

"I didn't know..."

"Well now you know." Jihyo said from the other line. "So uhmmm-"

"Unnies sorry If I'm late" It was the voice of the person i really miss the most. Dahyun

"So how was last night dub?" it was Jeongyeon's voice.

"I'm just curious dahyun, how many times do you do it in a week or a day...?" It was Mina, what she said caused a little laughter from them.

"What are they talking about Dahyun-"

"Look, we have a lunch to eat and if you want to know what's happening in here... then come home" Jihyo said in a rush.

"But before that let me remind you that... she doesn't care about you anymore." that was Jihyo's last words before dropping the call.

'she doesn't care about you anymore...' i doubt that. I always doubt Dahyun's feelings because I'm sure she doesn't know what she's saying.

For now knowing that Dahyun doesn't have any sweethearts maybe its the time, its the perfect time.

To be inlove with each other again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol i think the end of this story is uhmmm i don't know... maybe a few more chapters? hehe

AND BTW please don't expect me to update this everyday asdhgasjsakj its a surprise lol.

THANK Y'ALL LUV YAHH