Chapter 2: Efforts

Dahyun's POV

"Why are we here?"

Nayeon just bought me in a park... she sat on a bench, she also motioned me to sit down and of course i did who wouldn't want to lol.

The atmosphere starts to become awkward as the both of us become silent, no one ever dared to speak and this is not good i don't like this. We're friends why are we like this i don't want to be awkward to her. So i spoke first.

"Uhmm Nayeon about earlier..." I started. She look at me straight into my eyes like shes ready to listen but i couldn't even look at her, i couldn't steady.

"I... decided to follow you because... I-I'm just worried about you well not just me our f-friends too! They we--" I was cutted off because she put her index finger that cause me to stop talking.

"Just simply say i care for you that's all i want to hear." She patted my head and starts to play with my scarf. "cute" she said like a whisper but i heard it loud and clear.

"Ever since the day Minhyuk broke up with me i don't get enough sleep or worse i can't sleep." She starts talking and I'm just listening. "He didn't even bother to explain to me, he was just like "Hey Nayeon let's broke up i don't want this anymore" then he left me hanging in this exact place on where are we sitting right now." Ohh so they broke up in this bench but why are we here? She'll just remember the painful memory that freaking Minhyuk gave her. "Ever wonder why are we here? Because... i don't really know... this is the place where he left me so maybe if he wants me again he'll just come back here and yeyyy we're back together again" she faked smiled. I pity her i want to help her with that but how?

"Wait Nayeon unnie are you drunk or what?" I asked for assurance. Just making sure you know.

"What the hell Dahyun seriously? Please don't interupt me with my drama cause I'm not done yet" I whinned at her but i guess she didn't care so she just continued talking. Ugh i hate dramas but i'll listen for you.

"... we've been together for a year and a half and he..." she just keep on talking and i wonder WHEN WILL SHE STOP. I don't want to listen to their love story. Ew. I bitterly thought.

"And he gave me a-- wait Dahyun are you listening? Why are your head's resting on my shou--" I fake sleeping and it worked she finally stopped talking. I will just stay like this for a while a see what will she do to me.

She moved my head to a better position but I'm still resting on her shoulder omg. "Sleep tight Dahyunie i don't want to wake you, Sorry for that long chitchat i gave you" she said then she rest her head on my head too oh myyyy goshhhh my heart is gonna burst. I think I'll just stay like this forever.

"Ahhh!!" I was jolted out of sleep because of that freaking horn of a car. Wait. Why are we here in the park? and wh- OH MY GOSH I FORGOT i was just fake sleeping and suddenly it become real and Nayeon unnie she's sleeping peacefully... and i don't want to disturb her its getting cold out here what should i do. Her house is just a couple of streets away from here... aha! I have a plan.

There's a convienience store just right infront of us and luckily its open till midnight but when i looked at my watch its already 11:49?!? So i quickly ran inside the store, i know a friend who works in here.

"Hey yeri can i borrow your store's push cart?" I said to Yeri who almost dozed off.
"Yeah sure just take whatever you want" she said then she finally dozed off. I have the push cart now and i put some marshmallows to make make it more comformtable to be sit on. "Here's my payment for the marshmallows i'll just return the cart tomorrow." Yeri's asleep now and I hope her boss won't scold her for being "responsible" to her job. I just placed the cash infront of her and i went back to Nayeon unnie.

I slowly carried Nayeon unnie to the cart and i gently put her down so she won't wake up. I have to admit that she was really heavy no joke my spine almost broke.

"Is she your friend?" The man holding a broom stick asked me, i think he's incharge of cleaning the park. I just nodded as a yes at him. "Well thank you for being here for her, sometimes i just saw her sleeping at here at first i thought she was a beggar or something... it turns out to be she's just lost finding herself..." i didn't get his point. "But anyway now i know she's safe in your arms i have to say this but she's lucky to have a friend like you" he said then he finally left us. Wow is that a compliment? Anyway its getting late now i have to take unnie to her house as soon as possible.

And here we go~

We arrived safely house. How did we get in? Nayeon unnie told us a little secret that she put some spare key under the rug on her front door just incase and the gate was not padlocked (maybe Nayeon unnie forgot) so i just easily got inside.

I carried her at my back up to her bed room. I hope my spine won't broke. Then i gently lay her down to her bed like nothing happened. Wooh! I'm glad we made it after a long journey. "...Please stay." Is Nayeon unnie sleep talking? I assume she is. "...Dahyunie don't leave me." Oh my gosh is she dreaming about me or I'm just in her dream shit i don't know what to reac.

I sat on her bed watching her peacefully sleeping. How could she look so beautiful without doing anything. I think any moment from now im gonna dozed off too so i went downstairs and i just decided to sleep on the couch.

"Goodnight Nayeon." I said before falling asleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wow that was cute uwu