Chapter 13: Just me and you

Dahyun's POV

I miss this. The feeling of being with her. We're just here at the park bench sitting and hugging each other.

"Unnie are you sure you don't want to walk around-"

"Shhhh let's just stay like this." she said resting her head on my tiny shoulder.

"Does your girlfriend knows you're out here?"

"Nope. Actually no one knows..."

"Good. I guess its you and me"

"you and me. tonight"

I closed my eyes. I guess i still feel the same around her... and these feelings will never change.

"Dahyun... i will be always sorry about that night..."

"Its okay unnie. Let's not talk about that"

"Well this is boring let's just walk around" she stood up and i did too.

"Okay. You walk then I'm gonna run. Go chase me byeeee.." i said then i pushed her a bit and i ran.

"Yah! Dahyun-ahh!!!" she ran... like an old woman. oh well.

I ran and ran, she's still following me tho. I stopped at a convinience store not-so-far away from the park.

"Gosh Dahyun what the hell" she said almost out of breath, she's still panthing so hard.

"sorry grandma" i laughed. she smacked me at the shoulder.

I went inside the convinience store and brought some snacks for us. Our forever favorite.

"Unnie want some ice cream?" I offered her.

"Of course." she took my offer.

"cheers?" she looked at me with a confusion on her face but then thankfully she understand. "Cheers!" then we cling our Ice creams togother.

[A/N: hey i know saida has a cheer right? well lemme introduce you the dayeon cheer feat. Ice Cream. Lowkey wishing they do this in real life tho... but oh well]

"Okay I'm done!! Let's go home dahyunie you still have classes tomorrow right?" oh geez how can i forgot!

"But i still want another ice cream" i pouted to her.

"Stop that its cute, i might buy you the whole freezer." she pinched my nose.

"c'mon we can still do this the other night" she pulled me so we started walking.

"but i can't sleep."

"then let me sing you to sleep."

"but you can't sleep aswell"

"then let's sleep together."

"sounds good..."

while we're walking, there was just silence between us. Its like one of us is scared to speak.

Nayeon unnie...intertwine her fingers with me. I just looked at her, she just smiled.

"Dahyun..." she broke the silence.

"Yeah?"

"Do you... still like me?"

"Unnie... i don't know-"

she grab both of my cheeks. i just close my eyes waiting for her to do it and yes she did. our lips met. At first it was a slow passionate kiss, we paused and then we kissed again but it was a different one... it was more aggressive. We stopped because we we're catching our breath.

"Wow... i guess you don't like me huh?" she laughed. I just laughed too.

"Let's just start walking, its already pass one you need to sleep." she said then she started running while pulling me. I thought she said 'walk' Lol.

Now we're in front of the dorm.

"Dahyun i have one last question... why are you with... Sana if you still Lo-"

"DUBUUU!!!" someone shouted and then someone ran to hug me. It was Sana unnie.

"Yah!! You made me worried!!" Sana sobbed. Omg is she crying??

"Dahyun you bitch you made us worried." Jihyo unnie said.

Nayeon's POV

While Sana was hugging dahyun she glared at me. Woah. Easy there.

"Yah!! You made me worried!!" Sana sobbed. 'yOu mAde mE wOrRied' then why you didn't find her? I mocked her in my mind.

They are all here outside, sleepy pepz: Mina, Momo, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, Jihyo and of course our wonderful Sana uwu

"Dahyun you bitch you made us worried." Jihyo said. I looked at Jihyo and she just grin at me. Creepy.

"Okay guys let's sleep. I'm gonna wake you all up in 3 hours" Jihyo announced and she went inside, Mina while clinging on Chaeyoung followed, Momo followed, Tzuyu rolled her eyes before going inside and Dahyun was about to go inside but

"Oh Nayeon unnie you said you're going to-" she didn't continue the next words she wants to say because Sana is here with us. Awkward...

"uhmm nevermind. Goodnight" she said then we watch her went inside.

Now only Sana and I are left outside.

"somebody told me you two we're having a good time." she asked right away.

"what if yes, we did really have a good time, what would you do about it? and why would you care?" i crossed my arms.

"Oh. Incase you forgot, I'm her girlfriend." she smirked.

"Okay Dahyun's girlfriend what do you want?" i bit my lips trying to stop me from laughing.

"What do i want? I want you to stay away from her." she firmly said.

"What if i won't?"

"Then I'm going to take Dahyun away from you" she step took a step forward. "What's mine is mine"

"I guess she was never yours to begin with-"

"YOU SHUT YOUR FU-"

"HEYY YOU TWO!!!" Jihyo shouted. Sana was about to slap me but thankfully Jihyo interupted.

"What's happening here??!" Jihyo asked.

"Just. Saying goodbye to Nayeon UNNIE." Sana said then she fake a smile on me.

"Yeah." i said.

"Whatever just go to sleep please..." Jihyo said while yawning.

"Okay by the way I'm sleeping here tonight. Goodnight" sana said something but i just ignored her and went to my old room.

Jihyo and Jeongyeon used to be my roomates. But Jeongyeon has a place now and i have an apartment for myself so now Jihyo sleeps alone, but everyday she cleans our bed just incase we want to sleep in here.

wheew i love sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO DAYEON HAPPENED IN ABAMA TV  AGSHSJKSLHQHSJS

ya know even tho I'm a mihyun bitch dayeon will always be my weakness~

okay so THAT'S FOR CHAPTER 13 WOOO