Chapter 11: Oh No

Nayeon's POV

weeks after THAT night, Tzuyu and i become super close unexpectedly. Every friday night is only our night, "Stargazing with Natzu" Tzuyu thought of that name.

But our friendship is just platonic. We both agreed to that. Tzuyu still likes Sana. I still love Dahyun, what can we do about that?

Sana and Dahyun... after that night they become more close than ever, sometimes sana would fetch dahyun from school, sana would ask dahyun out and eat some ice cream and they would do lots of stuffs that only the two of them knew and i knew all of the things they do because Tzuyu told me.

Tzuyu and dahyun along with chaeyoung are roomates, of course they would always talk about what happened to their day. That's why.

So its friday and i need to fetch Tzuyu for our friday night bonding.

When i went inside the dorm all of them are gathered around in the dining room.

"perfect timing Nayeonie! dahyun has an announcement to say go take a sit." Momo said and i sat beside Jihyo. I looked at Tzuyu and she looked at me too. "Let's go unnie!" she mouthed at me but i just said "Later" and i give my focus to dahyun.

"uhmm unnies..."

"Go Dahyun you can do it." Jihyo said. She looked at me and give me a smile, what was that for.

"I just wanted to say that..."

"Our Dahyunie is not a baby anymore woahhh!!" Jeongyeon cheered, Chaeyoung, Mina, Jihyo, Momo joined. Sana looks down. Tzuyu looked chill. Wait what is happening why is my heart beating fast?

"uhmm so-"

"Dahyun and i are dating." Finally, Sana spoke.

"Yea-- HUH WHAT???" Jeongyeon said then she stood up.
"Ehhh???" Momo said. Chaeyoung was shocked and it left her mouth open. Mina said something but i didn't hear it. Dahyun said something to Sana, Sana just smiled at her. Jihyo hold my hand. "Nayeon..." she said. I just patted her back.

Everyone become so noisy. Tzuyu walked out carefully but i noticed that.

"Hey since when???"
"How come i didn't know this first!"
"Am i gonna lose another playmate?"

They threw a lot of questions to Dahyun, all that i can do this time is... to follow Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu, i think its time for us to go"

"We shoud've left earlier." She faced me and... she's crying.

"Tzuyu I'm... I'm sorry..." It hurts to see Tzuyu cry.

"Let's just go." She said then she hopped inside my car.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Dahyun unnie is dumb."

"Hey don't say that.

"I'm sorry but your dahyunie is dumb, how come she didn't notice that i like Sana unnie?? Like i always say it to her face "I like sana unnie, don't you dare steal her from me!" and she would just laugh. Little did i know her laugh means something..." Tzuyu took a sip to her lemonade. when her lemonade can is empty, she smash it first before throwing it somewhere else

"Hey that's littering!"

"...my point is, she's my best friend. I mean you know, atleast give some consederation from her best friend's feeling a.k.a me who has a big fat crush on Minarozaki Sana!" she speak like a drunk old man who got divorced with his wife.