Chapter 17: Restore

Nayeon's POV

"What the fuck are you doing here minhyuk?" He just grinned at me. So annoying.

"I'm doing good actually..." he sat beside me but i assure that there's a space between us. I'm not gonna let his nasty skin touch mine.

"If you're just here to ruin my day which is already ruined, i suggest you should go." I calmly said, I'm trying to keep my calm by the way.

"The last time we saw each other you were begging me to be in your arms again but now you're pushing me away... wow."

"Yeah i remember that i guess... i was a dumdum back then."

"You know to be honest after we broke up I've always been following you..." Minhyuk confessed while playing with his fingers. That confession shocked me of course.

"What the hell???!" I stood up, i was about to throw hands.

"Hey wait wait! lemme explain first! but please sit down..." he gestured me to sit down and i did.

"I don't really follow you intentionally its just that sometimes i saw you almost everyday where i go and you're..." he looked at me straightly into my eyes. "...with that girl..." he added.

"She's Dahyun right??" I didn't answer him, i just looked away. Minhyuk cleared his throat.

"I know you're gay nayeon that's why i broke up with you..." i can't believe he's bringing this up right now. "I don't deserve you Nayeon, you don't deserve me either..."

"But you deserve to be with her." I looked him in the eyes.

"what are you trying to say minhyuk???"

"Ever since we were in a relationship... sometimes i visit your dorm right? where you live with the 8 other girls.." he started. "...I can see the way you look at her and you didn't notice that... but I've noticed that."

"Nayeon you're inlove but you didn't know. You're inlove but not with me." Minhyuk fixed his hair.

"Minhyuk, lets stop talking about that please. Let's stop talking about her..."

"Why???" He looked at me and there are tears in my eyes. "Oh god wait why are you crying??"

I can see in my peripheral vision that he wants to touch me but he's scared. Lol I'm not that scary right?

"Minhyuk do me a favor please."

Dahyun's POV

This day is really a mess i can't imagine all of the things that happened. I'm at our room thinking some random scenarios.

"So its true that you and Sana unnie already broke up??" Chaeyoung's at the door and asked me.

"Yes..." i answered. Tzuyu suddenly appeared behind Chaeyoung.

"Dahyun unnie-"

"Tzuyu I'm sorry!" I ran into her and i give her a hug. I didn't expect that she'll hug me back.

"Dahyun unnie i miss you" Tzuyu said.

"I miss you too" i said back.

"Shit i miss this too" Chaeyoung said while wiping her fake tears.

"C'mon here you little shit" Tzuyu said to chae, i just laughed, Chaeyoung just pouted.

We all squish together but it looks like we are being squished by Tzuyu, tall bitch.

"Hey you 3 demons its dinner already come down!" Jihyo unnie shouted from downstairs, since her mouth is big oh i mean her voice is so loud just like she swallowed a microphone, we heared it. We followed her.

So our seat plan is in age order, NaJeongMoSaJiMiDaChaeTzu, our table is a long rectangular long, Jihyo unnie sits on the middle because so far she's the most responsible for us and 4 on each sides, NaJeongMoSa and on the other is MiDaChaTzu. But tonight Nayeon unnie is not with us. Jeongyeon unnie sponsored our dinner tonight, ITS JOKBAL! Her girlfriend's favorite, Momo unnie.

I looked at Sana unnie i smiled at her, she smiled back.

"Thank you for the food!!" We all said together and started eating.

It was indeed a peaceful dinner what could possibly go wrong?

Of course nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short update for today kekekeke brace yourselves for tommorow's update heh

BTW MINA'S BACK T^T BUT SEEING HER AIRPORT PICTURES REALLY BROKE MY HEART. I HOPE THEY WON'T LET HER WORK YET, GIVE HER MORE REST PLEASEEEEE. MINA WE LOVE YOUUUU!!!

back to the story... the end of this story is near y'all :((( i mean like its really really near :(((