Chapter 18: Ouch

Dahyun's POV

It was a good dinner with them but Nayeon unnie's not with us. We're incomplete.

She should be here because... its friday night. She's always here when its friday night.

"Well unnies..." I stood up. "It was a good dinner uhhmm goodnight."

"Wait." Jihyo unnie said. "Where are you going??"

"In our room of course, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are already in there so i think i should go-"

"Sit down" Jihyo unnie casually said. She looks serious with her voice.

Only six of us are left in the dinning table. Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina unnie and Me

"I heard a lot of things had happened in this day..." Jeongyeon unnie started. "And Dahyun-"

"I know I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!!!" I bowed my head on the table.

"What are you talking about??" Momo unnie's confused. Huh?

"We just wanted to tell you that its your schedule to wash the dishes with.. Sana." Jihyo unnie said.

"Oh C"mon!" Sana unnie hissed. I noticed that Sana, Mina and Jihyo exchanged glances.

"Okay.. with Mina." Mina unnie just glared at her. Jihyo unnie just took a last sip of water before going upstairs. "Thankfully glares can't kill."

"By the way I'm sleeping here tonight" Jeongyeon unnie announced.

"Can we sleep together-"

"No!" we all said in chorus to Momo unnie.

"Okay..." Momo unnie shyly said then she went to their room with Sana unnie. Jihyo and Jeongyeon unnie went to their rooms too.

So its only Mina unnie and i are left in here. We looked at each other, we both don't know what to do.

"you put on dish soap and I'll rinse." Mina unnie commanded.

"Hey! I-"

"you should thank me because i exchange schedule with Sana." Mina unnie crossed her arms.

I sighed in defeat. "Fine." I started putting some dish soap.

"why did you do that anyway?" i asked her while my eyes on the dishes.

"I'm a considerate friend Dahyun." She simply said.

"Aweee Chaeng is lucky to have you" Mina unnie turned red. I just keep on teasing her to Chaeng. I'm relieved that we didn't talk about what happened earlier.

The rest of the night turned well, after that we went to our beds then sleep. I had a good sleep.

I hope Nayeon unnie too.

The morning came just like any other morning, it was calm, but i have a heavy feeling since yesterday... i need to get rid of this. So i'll wait for her to come here and finally talk to her.

But she didn't.

Day 1 of waiting for her, well I'm not really counting the days but, yeah.

Day 3 of waiting for her. still no sighting of her though. She's not an alien but i never see a single sighting of her ever since that day.