Chapter 28: Let's be real

Dahyun's POV

Many months have passed... Nayeon unnie and i really stayed as friends. Yes. We stayed as fucking friends.

We talk like what normal friends do, we sometimes sleep together just like what sisters do and if we feel like doing it we fuck-

I guess we literally stayed as fucking friends. Ugh i hate our label.

So i have decided to visit Jihyo unnie's coffee shop and grab some coffee.

"Hi unnie!! just like the usual..."

"Okay sure!" The girl in the casier just smiled at me then she go make my order. I waited for like 5 minutes before she return with a cup of coffee and with a big smile on her face. What's with her?.

"Thanks uhmm here's my pay-"

"No need. Its my treat" The girl in the cashier insisted.

"Jihyo unnie will kill you-"

"Its okay!" I stared at the girl for like some seconds and i realized that... the girl in the cashier is new?? Didn't notice that at first though.

"Are you new here?"

"Yep."

Do i know her?? or atleast saw her before somewhere else??

"Then what's with the free coffee tho?" i raised the coffee. She leans closer to me, i saw at my peripheral version that someone is walking towards us.

"You don't really remember me Kim Dahyun??" Woah she knows my name?? well who wouldn't-

"Do you remember the night we-"

"Owowowowo what is happening in here?" Jihyo unnie interrupted what that girl is about to say.

"Nothing maam just..." that cashier girl looked at me. "..just greeting my friend Dahyun..." that cashier girl said.

"well you don't need to lean closer like that" Jihyo unnie said.

"Sorry maam..."

"No its okay Jihyo unnie and you..." i looked at her " i remember you now uhmm Gahyeon?" she just smiled at me.

I think she's just one of the many girls i had a one night stand with and this is kinda getting awkward now.

"Uhmm i think i need to go..." i said then i slowly walk away from them.

"Hey Dahyun!" Jihyo unnie called me but i just ignored her until im finally out of the building.

I let my feet take me anywhere until i drank all up my coffee. I started to wonder: what if Nayeon unnie and i didn't stay as friends? we would be dating like MiChaeng, have some random food dates like JeongMo, had a very touchy relationship like SaTzu (making out anywhere ew) and a strong and cute relationship like Daniel oppa and Jihyo unnie.

So after all of that wondering i didn't know why i ended up infront of Nayeon unnie's bookstore.

When i stepped my foot inside i felt like it was a bad idea.

Then i saw Nayeon unnie laughing with a... man???

Yeah this is a bad idea. And that man has some flowers in his hands??? what.

So i walked closer to them and i pretended like I'm a costumer-

"Dahyuniee what are you doing here??" oh shit it didn't work.

"I need to buy some uhhh books???"

"Reading is not your type." Nayeon unnie simply said, i just murmured an 'oh'

"So Dahyun by the way..." looks like she's introducing me to him. "...this is Namjoon my uhmmm friend from college and Joon this is Dahyun my-"

"-girlfriend" the word just got suddenly slipped out of my mouth. shit. awkwarddddd.

"Woahhh Nayeon i didn't expect that from you" Namjoon was shocked. I can't look at Nayeon unnie at this point of time. Namjoon check his phone and he just screamed like out of nowhere.

"OMG NAYEONNN I HAVE TO GO BECAUSE MY BOYFIE JUST TEXT ME AAHHHHH!!" Namjoon squeled. Wait what?

"OMG YOU GO GIRLLL!!!"

"BYEE BYEEE!!" Namjoon bid bye "and nice meeting you too Dahyunnn!" then he left.

"wait wait so he's a ga-" Nayeon unnie grabbed my hand tightly.

"Follow me."

Nayeon unnie took me to the stock room and she locked the door, she take a look around just to make sure no ones there. why though?

"Explain."

"I don't owe you one" i coldly said. She pinned me on the wall and my eyes just went wide when she started kissing me, of course i responded back.

Things get a lot of hotter now, her hands roam around my body while my hands are just on her head pulling her more closer into me.

"N-Nayeon.. u-unnie..." we both stopped. We fixed our clothes.

"You know what unnie i want us to be real..."

"What??"

"Im Nayeon. I love you, i love you so much that I'm willing to wait forever-"

"well you don't have to" I'm cofused. "Because starting now.." she pulled me closer again "I'm all yours."

"I love you too Kim Dahyun let's be real" then she once again pulled me closer for a kiss.

FINALLYYYYY!!! ITS BEEN 84 YEARS.

I guess... this is the day that I'm waiting for. Friends no more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAYEON IS FINALYY REAL???? AGSHJSKSKS

okay quick ad:  i have a mihyun story (based on your lie in april) posted on my aff acc uwu maybe you might want to read it hehe.... and ofc i will definitely publish some dayeon fics there! and oh Nayeon played a very important role in that one :)) my acc's name is: whatislovesignal xD

SOOOO BACK TO THE STORYYY

2 MORE CHAPTERSSS LEFTT :(((

I'm sad :((( but i have a ready to publish 10 chapters dayeon fic on my draft :)) its a fun story i gotta tell y'all

LOVE YOU GUYS ALL AND THANK YOU FOR READINNGG ALL THE WAY HERE AND UNTIL TO THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS :((( (advance thank you)