Chapter 10: Me likey?¿

Quick note: surprise bish another update in one day lol

Nayeon's POV

the ride to dorm was fun, dahyun sat in the passenger seat but it looks like she doesn't care. I must have hurt her so bad and I don't even have the guts to say sorry...

"so you guys have plan tonight uhmm well mind if join?? Its fridaaayyyy!!!" i energetically said.

"why would we include you?" dahyun coldly said.

"uhmm unnie actually i made a list on the things we do on friday night wait lemme check" chaeyoung said then she scan on phone's notes

"wow you made a list on that? you can't even make a list of our requirements"

"shut up" chae said not really minding what tzuyu said.

I turn my gaze to dahyun it looks like she's texting someone and she's smiling, i wonder who's that person though...

"So unnie from 6pm to 7 game time with mina unnie, from 7 to 8 dinner, from 8 to 9 game time with mina unnie again and 10 is the time we sleep because Jihyo unnie would kick our butts if we don't" chae said.

"wow Jihyo still do that?" I laughed

"Sadly yes." Tzuyu plainly replied.

"What about you dahyunnie what's your plan after game time?" i asked dahyun looks like she's still busy texting.

"Dumbass"

"What?"

"Huh sorry what i didn't hear your question"

"a total deaf when her crush's around" chae whispered to tzuyu but it was loud enough that the 4 of us can hear it.

"Chae i didn't hear it i swear." Dahyun sarcastically said.

"Dubuu you're wasting time just answer your crush's question." Tzuyu said already losing her patience

"Oh okay. Its a No." Dahyun said then she went inside the dorm.

"Her answer was so far from the given question." I can't believe her!

"That's okay unnie you can still stay with us here" chae patted my back.

"Maybe dahyun unnie was just on her period thats why..." Tzuyu said.

"I think not??"

"How did you kn- OH yes maybe not hehe..." Tzuyu awkwardly said. "I think we should go inside chae we're almost late for game time" Tzuyu elbowed Chaeyoung.

"What? Its still 5:27 though. Too early" Chae said. Tzuyu eyed on chaeyoung, it looks like tzuyu's giving chaeyoung a sign.

"Oh yes you're right! Hehe"

"c'mon guys i know that you know what happened last night" i sighed.

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu just shrugged. These kids.

As soon as we went inside, Jihyo, Sana, Jeongyeon and Momo dragged me. The hell is wrong with them?

"Bitch you gotta have a lot of explaining to do"
"seriously nay? how did dubu topped you"
"so how many rounds?"
"HEEYYYY!!! LET ME SPEAK!!! nayeon, what happened to you."