Chapter 16: Finally??

Dahyun's POV

I'm sorry Nayeon unnie. I'm sorry if i can't say 'I love you too', I'm sorry if i can't fight for you, I'm sorry because i keep on fooling myself, I'm sorry... I'm sorry because I'm a coward.

I should've agreed to Sana unnie's plan but after all it was my fault though..

"Help me get rid of my feelings to her"

People have a lot of regrets you know.

"...But i love Sana unnie."

Can someone kill me now.

"Oh.." i can see the disappointment in Nayeon unnie's eyes but she still smile anyway.

"Nayeon...Nayeon..." Sana unnie put her hand around my shoulders. "Stop hurting yourself. Know. Your. Place."

"I know where my place is but theres a bitch claiming it!" Nayeon unnie shouted at Sana unnie.

Sana unnie was about to attack Nayeon unnie but i hold her with all of my force. "Sana unnie.."

"Nayeon lets go." Mina unnie tried.

"No i don't want to!" Nayeon insisted. "Dahyun... please... wake up"

"She's already awake are you blind??" Sana unnie sarcasticly said.

"Oh c'mon sana!" Mina unnie said.

"Okay... I'm leaving. I'm not gonna bother you two anymore." Nayeon unnie said. I can feel her gaze at me but i can't even look at her.

She left. Mina unnie followed her.

"Finally the devil has left!" Sana unnie sat on the couch.

"What do you mean? You're still here though..." I said. Sana unnie looked at me with a 'what the hell face'

"Unnie let's stop this." I dropped the bomb.

"What?!? Wait no way!! Dahyun you wanted this!" Sana unnie stood up.

"No i didn't! I never wanted this!!" I said half shouting.

"You wanted me to help you get rid of your Feelings to Nayeon! And now this is happening!" Sana unnie said as the tension between us grows.

"Yes i wanted to get rid of my feelings to her! But... i don't want to hurt her! I don't want to hurt other people!"

"Other people?? There's only 3 of us in this fight-"

"Tzuyu likes you." I dropped another bomb.

"No... s-she don't" Sana unnie won't believe me.

"She likes you so much that she hates me for stealing you to her.." i said. "Ever since that night you said we we're dating, we stopped talking. We barely talk to each other, we avoided each other." I added.

"But she didn't do that to me. We still talk to each other just like nothing happened..."

"What?? that's kinda unfair to me but... Sana unnie. I know you like her from the very start..."

Sana love Tzuyu. She always did. She's always at the distance watching her smile but she doesn't have a courage to say it to her.

Sana is known as a "playgirl", people around her jokingly said to her that she likes everybody but they didn't know her heart only belongs to this one person, it only belongs to Chou Tzuyu.

But she was a coward, Sana is a coward. So she fooled herself that she love someone else not Tzuyu. Let's talk about perfect timing, Dahyun was broken that day so she said to herself that she likes Dahyun and because of that she unexpectedly fell for Dahyun.

When she got Dahyun she became so selfish to her even though all of it is  just a fake love. She doesn't want Dahyun to leave her, she's afraid it would hurt her so much. Well, Love makes us selfish.

But after all this time she knows deep inside, Tzuyu has her heart. Sana is just like Dahyun, both are scared to love and to be not loved back.

"Y-You're right i guess..." sana unnie looked down.

"Sorry.. If I'm selfish.. " Sana unnie get down on her knees then she cried. I got down on my knees too and then i hugged her.

"I'm just a coward..." she cried.

"We're on the same boat unnie." I said while hugging her.

"Promise me tomorrow let's try to be brave and tell the world who do we love okay?"

"Okay.."

Nayeon's POV

"HEY NAYEON WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING???" Mina shouted at me.

"I DON'T KNOW! I DON'T CARE!"I shouted back.

Mina followed me to where the hell did i go.

"Nayeon please stop..." Mina said and it sounds like she's panthing.

Oh. We're at the park?? I look back at Mina.

"Stop following me already Mi, I'll be okay. Promise." I assure her.

"You're not gonna kill yourself? Promise?"

"Oh C'mon I'm not like that.... its just that i don't want to talk about that thing today..."

"Well okay. I'll give you a space. Byee" Mina said then she started wakin away.

I sat on the nearest bench that i saw.

I'm having one of the most not-so-peaceful time of my life when someone...

"Can i sit beside you?"

...ask to sit beside me. Someone i don't want to see right now, not at this moment. Someone who broke me first.

"What the fuck are you doing here minhyuk?"