Chapter 26: Friends? Friends.

[A/N: LMAO i've read so many violent reactions from last chapter xD chill guys i don't really have plans on making this
story's ending tragic, I'm just being a clown sometimes hehe]

Minhyuk took Nayeon at the hospital after she coughed blood. Nayeon doesn't want to go but she have no choice Minhyuk was stronger than her.

"I told you minhyuk that I'm just okay and nothing's wrong with me!"

"Yeah yeah let's just wait for the Doctor's result"

Nayeon and Mihyuk sat inside of the doctors office for minutes for results after Nayeon took a check-up.

The door opened, the doctor is back holding a paper. They watched the doctor sat on his chair.

"Im Nayeon right?"

"Yes! and please tell me i can go home-"

"Well its a good thing your boyfriend brought you here and it says here that nothing's really wrong with you..." The doctor said while reading the results.

"First of all he's not my boyfriend." Nayeon stated. "And second.. TOLD YA MINHYUK I'M FINE! HA!" minhyuk just shrugged.

"But miss please take good care of yourself, sleep well and drink lots of water" The doctor said. Nayeon stood up and mihyuk followed too.

"Thank you Doc! got it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dahyun I'm sick" Dahyun's heart stopped beating for a second when she heard what Nayeon said.

"Nayeon..." Dahyun's voice was sad. "You're joking right?"

"Of course not! Hey I'm serious- wait why are you crying??" Nayeon got worried when Dahyun started crying. Nayeon's heart ached.

"Y-You're not s-sick right???" Dahyun was shaking.

"Hey hey hey... I'm not sick of course!" Nayeon hugged Dahyun. "what i mean is that... I'm sick! I'm cool! 'I'm so sick to be with you' L.O.L" Nayeon said while brushing Dahyun's back.

"Damn you" Dahyun said then she wipes her tears. Nayeon laughs awkwardly.

"Are you scared?" Nayeon asked.

"Of what?"

"..of losing me?"

Dahyun just smiled. "I've lose you a lot of times already why would i be scared?"

"Okay then-"

"But it terrifies me when you're not around" Nayeon was touched about what Dahyun said to her.

"About what you've said earlier... well... we can stay as friends-"

"Sure!" Dahyun agreed right away as her heart aches.

Nayeon wasn't happy when Dahyun agreed because she doesn't wants to be 'friends', she wants to be more than friends. Dahyun is willing to wait, this time she will wait for Nayeon.

[A/N: oh geez Dayeon's relationship is confusing me lmao]

Dahyun's POV

FINALLY!! CHAEYOUNG ASKED MINA OUT!!! I'm a proud momma!

so its only the three of us here, me, tzuyu and chae. Mina is already waiting at Jeongyeon's restaurant waiting for her date Chaeyoung. The rest are probably at their work.

"Dwarf don't be nervous oh c'mon!" Tzuyu said.

"Wow thanks" Chaeyoung sarcasticly replied.

"And besides its all free since Jeongyeon unnie volunteered for arranging the date soooo no worries" Tzuyu said. Chaeyoung took a deep breathe.

"Yo chae there's no need to be nervous with... all you have to do is eat there and kiss after, of course its part of the date." I said while fixing Chaeyoung's hair. "and besides i know you two had make out several times already"

"To be honest we haven't kiss yet-"

"What?!" I said almost shouted. Oh shit so it means??

"Why?? is there a problem??" Chaeyoung asked. Oh no.

Does this mean I'm Mina unnie's first kiss? xD

"Nothing..." I'm trying my best to hold back my laughed.

"Weird" Tzuyu said.

~~~~~~~~~~~

we are already here outside the restaurant.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT I CAN'T DO THIS!!" chaeyoung said and she won't stop jumping.

"I CAN'T DO THIS-"  i punched her xD

"Ouch! what was that for?" Chaeyoung said then she touched her right cheek.

"Just getting my revenge"

Jeongyeon ran outside her restaurant and gave chaeyoung a go signal to finally go inside already.

"Goodluck bro!" chaeyoung ran inside the restaurant with a bouquet of roses. It feels like I'm a proud mom *wipes fake tears*

"So what's your plan now dubu?" a voice beside me asked me. It was just Momo unnie.

"Plan for??"

"Nayeon like duhh?? who else"

"Oh..." i lowered my head and i remembered what Nayeon unnie told me about a week ago. 'Friends'. "We decided to be... friends i guess..."

"Is that so? oh well"

"Yeah.

Didn't expect that i would hate the word 'Friends'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i lowkey gave a spoiler for my next dayeon story xD

so guys im not really promoting my twitter but once again its @/penguindubu lol we can be moots if you want so dont be shy to start a conversation uwu

THANK YOU FOR READINNGG