Chapter 12: helping ex enemies

3rd person pov

The masked thief Y/n was just lying down on his bed at the dojo staring at the roof while thinking about his encounter with the stalker.

Y/n: (in head) could he have been another tenno...?

His thoughts were interrupted by a call by Ordis.

Ordis: Y/n, are you awake?
Y/n: yes. Need something?
Ordis: Umbra wants you to help out a *traitorous* ex-corpus named Darvo on a relay.
Y/n: relay?
Ordis: it's usually were many come together to "hang out" i believe that's what people these days say.
Y/n: alright. Be right back.
Ordis: please return *covered in blood* safe and sound.

The young thief ignored the cephalon's glitch and flew towards a relay. There, he saw many people and the center had a large statue of the water warframe Hydroid.

Y/n: this place looks nice.

Y/n continued walking around the relay until he finally found Darvo's shop.

Darvo: are you the one the tenno sent?
Y/n: that's me.
Darvo: i am Darvo, an ex corpus. You probably already know this, but the corpus aren't the most moral of sellers. They sell anything to anyone.
Y/n: that's pretty questionable.
Darvo: i like profit... A lot, but i don't just sell to anyone.
Y/n: so why did you call?
Darvo: every now and then the Grineer create a clone that doesn't bow down to the queens. One of my agents is one named Clem. I fear he's about to be executed.
Y/n: ok where is he?
Darvo: he's on Uranus.

The masked thief looked at his ass.

Darvo: not what i meant. Just be careful not to shoot him in the face when you see him.
Y/n: got it.

Aquatic base level 1 - sonic the hedgehog plays

Y/n deployed his archwing and flew to Uranus ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). He landed on a landing pad in the rain.

Y/n: this should be the base.

Y/n slowly crept through the base and tried to avoid being seen by the cybernetic soldiers. On his way he saw some inside tubes. He contacted Ordis.

Y/n: Ordis, do you know what's going on.
Ordis: a Grineer scientist named Tyl Regor found out how to lessen the affects of clone aging. He also created more powerful Grineer soldiers.
Y/n: I'll put an end to this soon.

As Y/n snuck, he finally found the the holding cells.

Y/n: he should be in one of these.

The masked thief silently killed the wardens and started hacking each cell until a Grineer with a smaller stature appeared.

Clem: clem?
Y/n: what?
Clem: clem clem.

Suddenly a call was on Y/n's phone. It was Darvo.

Darvo: follow Zero, he's a friend.
Clem: grakata? Grakata!
Darvo: hmm... No Clem, he doesn't have your grakatas.
Clem: grakata!
Darvo: he says he needs your help finding his two sub machine guns called grakatas.
Y/n: ok. Follow me and we'll find them.
Clem: clem.

The thief and his new Grineer partner continued sneaking past the other Grineer soldiers. They eventually found themselves in a large place with a statute of a Grineer holding the world. Clem then saw his two sub machine guns on the floor and picked them up.

Y/n: are those yours?
Clem: grakata!
???: so you've finally come.

Y/n and clem turned around to see the Grineer scientist himself. Tyl Regor.