Chapter 4: Welcome to Venus

(It'll kill ya)
Y/n's pov

I successfully put an end to the Grinner captain, Vor. I arrived to greet the elders and tell them of my success.

Umbra: you have done well, young one.
Y/n: thanks.
Umbra: think you can do another mission.
Y/n: i think i can do one myself.

Umbra led me to the mission room. The planet Venus got close to me.

Umbra: another one of our enemy factions known as the Corpus have created a site on Venus. We need you to investigate. You will be given an archwing.
Y/n: an archwing?

Umbra handed me a strange ball. I gave him a look of confusion.

Umbra: now... Throw it down.

I showed off my hipster. I took it and threw it on the ground. Suddenly a strange pair of dark mechanical wings appeared.

 Suddenly a strange pair of dark mechanical wings appeared

Umbra: this archwing is known as Itzal. It is a stealth type archwing with cloaking, teleportation, singularity (black hole) launcher, and attack drones.

I took the time to admire the design

Y/n: i like it...
Umbra: we knew it would tickle your fancy.

The archwing then clamped onto my back. I started to float a little bit.

Umbra: great. Now, proceed with the investigation.

I went into space and swiftly flew towards Venus. I saw the site i was supposed to investigate. slowly lowered myself. After getting on the ground, my archwing returned to a ball and i put it back in my pocket. I looked around and heard the workers here singing.

(Of course)

After waiting for the workers to finish their singing, i walked around but noticed that a lot of these folks had cybernetic enhancements in several areas including their entire heads. Who or what modified these people? I kept walking until i ran into a woman with a large blowtorch.

???: welcome to Venus, kid. It'll kill ya. Are you a customer?
Y/n: no, ma'am. I prefer not to use my name, so call me Zero.
Eudico: ok, Zero. My name is Eudico. What do you need?
Y/n: i'm an agent sent here by the tenno to investigate this site.

Eudico gave me an annoyed sigh.

Eudico: look, this is a Corpus owned site. We know they have problems with those guys and we don't want any trouble. Just buy something or leave.