Chapter 1: a new world

3rd person pov

Holding my thoughts in my heart - Final Fantasy VII plays

There existed a young phantom thief known as Y/n. He was once a normal teenager until he was taken to the Hyperdimension. He's fought many battles and has stolen from the most sinfull. Eventually he had to face his demonic form known as Lucifer. Before his death, Lucifer mentioned that Y/n had the ability to visit other dimensions (videogames, anime, etc). Curious of his newly discovered power, he decided to try it out.
Y/n was ready to open a portal. Behind him were his 15 best friends (or you can say they were your harem from the lemon.)

Y/n: i can't believe i'm actually going to do this.
Neptune: are you sure you wanna do this..?
Nepgear: you can always stay with us.

Y/n patted Nepgear's head.

Y/n: i'll come back... I promise.

Nepgear smiled and understood that the masked thief would return to them. Y/n looked at all 15 of his best friends (or lovers) and let out a sigh.

Y/n: (in head) it's time...

Y/n created the magic circle under him.

Y/n's friends/harem wished him the best of luck before he vanished

Music stops

Y/n opened his eyes and saw that he was in the middle of space.

Y/n: (in head) so this is another dimension...? Wait... I'm in space...?!

The masked thief panicked thinking he would suffocate, but to his surprise, it looked like he didn't need air to survive.

Y/n: (in head) so... My lungs don't really need air, do they...?

Suddenly a loud sound was heard and Y/n turned to see a large battleship.

Y/n: what the...?

The ship sent out smaller vehicles to grab the masked thief. Inside Y/n was greeted by a lot of guns pointed to him by what appeared to be cybernetic soldiers.