Chapter 8: the nightmare returns

Y/n's pov

Twas another day another dollar for me again. I woke up and went to the mission room to see if there's a mission i can take to kill time.

Y/n: is there anything i can do?
Umbra: well... There is a corpus sergeant orbiting phobos.
Y/n: where's phobos?
Umbra: it should be close to mars.
Y/n: cool. I'll go there now.
Umbra: good luck,

I got on my Itzal archwing and flew towards phobos. I saw a supply vehicle heading towards the larger ship. I made my archwing disappear after i latched myself onto the bottom of the supply vehicle. I waited until i was finally inside the large ship.

Y/n: sneak time.

Bahram battleship - zone of the enders 2 plays

Finally. Without Mesa, i could properly do what a thief of my skill does best. I sneak through the corpus halls avoiding being seen by the crewmen. I went into each locker room to see if i can find anything i might keep.

Y/n: might as well take their stuff while i'm here.

As i sneak around the crewmen, i also had time to pickpocket some of them.

Y/n: (in head) thanks for the donation.

I've seen many things inside the ship. Robot production, money plans, and plans of domination. I couldn't just let this money-worshipping cult get away with this. I decided to follow a few gaurds until they finally led me to the sergeant's location. I pull out my pistol and shoot the ceiling.

Y/n: wassup?!
Sergeant: what the?! After him!

The crewmen pointed their guns at me and fired their plasma. I swiftly dodged each shot and slash and gun down the enemy. I put myself in the center of them all.

Y/n: (in head) and now... Magatsu-Mandala!

I summoned a sinister magic circle around me with floating symbols.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Couldn't find a gif of it. Sorry)
The crewmen panicked and didn't know what to do as the symbols revolved quickly. And then an explosion of darkness killed them all. It was just me and the sergeant now.

Sergeant: you really think you can defeat me?!
Y/n ...

I pulled out my pistol and shot the sergeant in the head. I then pulled out an easy button.

Music stops

I left behind a calling card and decided it was time for me to leave. But as i left, it felt like the environment was changing again.

Thief's Tale in: Warframeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें