Chapter 6

Song for this chapter: Broken vs. The Way We Were Born by Emarosa

Not Edited ....

The room was dark. That's all I can make out. I don't know which room we're in and frankly I don't care. I just want to get out of here and away from Landon. His hands were all over my body, touching things I didn't want any guy touching. I let out a whimper as I felt one of his hands squeeze my breast hard. Tears continuted to stream down my face as he walked us over to the empty bed. He layed me down and crawled over me, his body hovering above mine.

"Look at me baby", he ordered, his breath smelling like alcohol.

I shooked my head and kept my face away from him. I closed my eyes when I felt his hand under my chin, and pulled my head foward to face him.

"Open you're eyes and look at me!" He shouted, his breath closer to my face than before. I continuted to keep my eyes closed and shook my head again.

"No", I whimpered and brought my hands to push him away. "Let me go.! Get off me!" I shouted and started to hit chest hard. As I kept on hitting him I started screaming for help.

"Alexander.! Help.! Someone please help me.!" I shouted, hitting Landon's chest harder than before.

"Stop!" Landon shouted in my face, scaring me half to death. I looked up at him, letting my hands fall to my sides as I noticed his face was in a frown and he's eyes were flamming with anger. "You better shut the fuck up or else." He threatened, bringing his hand up.

I flinched and crowarded away from him. I pushed myself away form under him and backed myself up agains the bed wall. I kept my eyes on him as he slowly approached me. I looked away from him and held onto the blankets as I cried, hoping in my head someone will appear and help me. But with the sound I hear outside the bedroom I can already tell no one's coming.

"Sage! Sage where are you!?" I heard a familiar voice shout from outside the door.

Alexander.

"Ale..."

"Shut up!" Landon whispered shouted, jumping over to me and covering my mouth with his hand. "You don't want your idiot of a brother to hear us now do you?" He said, an evil smile plastered on his lips as he came forward, removed his hand from my lips, and kissed me.

His lips on mine felt weird. They were hard and wet like if by habbit he always licks them. He pushed himself on top of me, gripping his hands onto my hips as he kissed me harder. His tongue licked my lips asking for entrance, but I denied. I didn't want his nastly tongue in me.

"Sage.!" I heard Alexander shout once more.

"Don't say a word or else", Landon said as he pulled back and started to undress me. His hands running down my bare stomach and down towards my waist. "You're so pretty." He mumbled as he started to kiss my neck, his hand going under my jeans.

"N...no! Stop! ALEXANDER!!" I screamed hoping he heard me.

"You bitch.!" Landon snarled as he pulled back and brought his fist to my face.

I didn't have enough time before he brought his fist to my face again and again, hitting me in my jaw and eye. I let out cries of help as big tears stream down my face.

"What the fuck!?" I barely heard Alexander shout before I felt him tackle Landon off me. "What the fuck were you doing you sick basterd!" He yelled at Landon as I heard his fist connecting with Landon's face.

I curled myself into a ball on the bed allowing myself to cry. My whole face was in pain due to the amount of hits Landon gave me. I was trembling and afarid of what Alexander was going to do once he was done punching his best friend. I lifted up my trembling hand and touch my lips. I pulled back and saw dark red liquid dropping from my finger tips.