Chapter 4

Alexander's Point of View

She's coming. She's coming. She's coming. I kept on repeating to myself in my head as I quickly finished cleaning up my .. well, our room. I threw all my skinny jeans, band shirts, and crap all into my closet. I stacked up my guitars against the wall and set aside my drums. Everything had to be perfect for my new sister.

I kept on cleaning our room until I had everything well hidden. I know I should have put everything in it's rightful place, but I'm a 15 year old who doesn't do anything but sleep. Or play his music. So when my dads told me to clean up my room a week ago I just let it slide because I always do everything last minute. But I'm afraid I holded off doing my room to literally the last minute. Which explains why everything was under bed or stuffed into the closet. 

10 minutes and 21 seconds later, I finally finished hiding on my stuff around the room. Which was perfect because just when I was about to fall on the bed I heard the front door opening. I took a deep breath and walked out the room, heading downstairs to the living room.

Walking down the stairs I always can't help but remember the first day I arrived here. 

Flashback

"I want my mommy and daddy.!" I cried, holding onto the lady's hand as she walked us through double doors and into a building. 

"Shush, Hunnie. Everything will be ohkay. Mommy and Daddy are going to be away for a while", the tall, skinny lady said as she stopped walking and got down on her knees to look at me in the eyes. "These nice men have offer to take you in, okay?" She contuined, giving my shoulders a light squeeze before standing up .

I shook my head, my hair falling in front of my face, hiding the tears that fell. "I want to go home," I whimpered.

"I know baby boy, but these men will do you go. Now, come on and say hi."

I didn't move when she told me. I just stood in the middle of the building, my head hung low. It must have been minutes later when she finally realized I wasn't moving any time soon. I stared at the floor and felt as people I didn't know walk around me. 

"Mrs. Wills? Mr. and Mr. Ravens are waiting for you and the little one", a different, unfamiliar voice said.

"Please tell them if they can meet us out here. Little Alexander wants to be out here", Mrs Wills told the lady. 

Hearing the click of heels I could tell the office lady had left us alone.

"You're going to love these people Alex. They're very nice and well mannered with children. They been esatic to meet you," Mrs. Will said, lifting my chin up so I can look at her. Her big, brown eyes were staring into mine own eyes, a pity look flickering aroundher eyes. "I promise you Alex, that you're going to thank me sooner or later that I set you up to live with these men. Okay.?"

I wanted to believe her, but I knew I couldn't. I've neverbeen with anybody other then my parents. I just wanted to go home with my mommy and daddy, get into their big bed and fall asleep in their arms. But I'll never, ever get to have that again.

"Okay", I mumbled under my breath.

"Rebecca." A soft, almost quiet voice said.

I looked away from Mrs. Wills and looked behind her to see two guys holding hands and walking towards us. 

"Jesse.! Ryan.! I'm so glad you accepted to come down here. Alexander here, didn't want to move from here," she started to explan to them, but one of the guys held his hand up to stop her.