Chapter 5

***Not Edited.!!

2 years later.

Sage's Point of View

 I hate him. I absolutely hate Alexander Dimitri Ravens. He was the devil's incarnation. Well, not literally but in my eyes he was. He's put me through hell for the last two years since I've been here.

It all started a month after he told me he'll take care of me. Alexander had come home from a party drunk and pissed off for an unknown reason. I was sitting in our room, yes our room, minding my own business when he burst the door open and stocked in. His long, dark brown hair was sweaty and suck to his face covering his light brown, hazel eyes. He had on dark grey skinny jeans with a Of Mice and Men man tank top, a couple of tattoos visible on his arms.

"What are you looking at bitch?" He slurred as he slammed our bedroom door, making me flinch at the sound. 

I shook my head at him, going back to reading my AP magazine when I felt a presence standing over me. I didn't have enough time to look up when I had my magazine ripped out of my hands and thrown to the floor. I looked up at Alexander, scooting myself up against the bed post.

"Wh..what are you doing.?" I asked him, watching as he runs his fingers though his sweaty hair.

"Shh, you're so loud. Dammit Sage, why can't you be normal.!" He all but randomly yells.! "I've tried so fucking hard to please you.! To talk to you, but you always blow me off.! I'm trying to get to know you Sage, because our dad and father said so.! Also, because I feel this urge to protect from your past.!" He goes explaining.

"But no, all you ever do is lay around and sit while you cry about you're freakin pathetic life.! This is why all the people at school tease you and call you names.! They is why you get bullied.! You're just a good for nothing waste of time.! You..,"

"Alexander!" He was cut off by our father Ryan, who was standing by the now open door to our bedroom, his eyes shooting daggers at Alexander. 

I quickly stood up from the bed almost falling in the process, but none the less made it to Ryan. I lunged myself at him, wrapping my arms around him as I cried into his chest. I felt him wrap his arms around me, and hold me tight. 

"What the hell is the matter with you.!?" He asked Alexander. "What gives you the right to yell at your sister like that.!"

"She's no sister of mine", Alexander answered. "She's a worthless waste of space."

"Enough! I don't want to her you saying all this nonsense about Sage.! She has done nothing to you for her to deserve such things said to her.!" Ryan shouted towards Alexander, letting one of his free arm fall so he could turn us around and leave the room, leaving a speechless Alexander behind.

  That was all the same year I arrived. 2 years later and things are just worse. Alexander is now my worst nightmare. He's always teasing me and bullying me. I can only take so little before I'm running away and crying my eyes out, but that only makes the teasing worse. He'll make more fun of me then because I was crying.

But I grew used to it. It was the same routine every day. Get up, get ready, leave to school, get picked on by everyone, me crying, and running back here before school was even finish. It was a good thing Jesse and Ryan are always away at work or else I would be in deep shit if they saw me here everyday by 1 pm crying. 

Today's finally Saturday so I had planned to stay in, but of course my plans get ruin when Alexander decides to throw a party because our parents are out of town for business. I knew not to argue with him because of his desicions, but i couldn't help but let my mouth run. I told him not to throw a party but he didn't listen. He cursed at me and shoved me out of way, saying the guest will be arrving here soon. He set out all the alcohol and whatever he could fine that was in the bar room. 

I went upstairs and locked myself in the room. I did'n't want to deal with any of his shit because knowing him he invited all his friends who enjoy to bully me. Also, lets not forget his snobby girlfriend Chelsa. She was a bitch, period. That's all she is. I hate her. She hates me. That's it.

"Open the fucking door Sage.!" Alexander yelled as he banged his fist on the door. "I need this room to be open for people who want to fuck.!"

"Fuck off, you prick.!" I yelled back, grabbing my pack of cigarettes and lighter from under my pillow. "This is my fucking room too now leave me alone." I took out a cigarette, lit it up, and took a drag, exhaling the smoke through my nose.

"Bitch.! It's more my room than yours.!" He continuted to bang his hands on the door.

I ingored his voice and angry banging and went back to my cigarettes. Letting out a puff of smoke I grabbed my iPod, shoved my earphones in my ear, and blasted my music, Of Mice & Men blasting in my ear. 

I hate him. I hate him. I hate him.

Why does he always have to be like this. I didn't do anything to him. I didn't want his help. I didn't want anything to do with him. So why does he act so cold towards me? I just want to be happy for once. I want to be able to live in peace where abused and teasing doesn't have to exist in my life. I'm tired of everything. I just want to be left alone.

 It felt like hours when I heard music being played louder than mine own over the house. I looked over to my night stand where I put out my cigarette on the ash try and saw that it was around 8pm. I took out my ear phones and put away my iPod. I got up from the bed and went out of the room to check things out.

People. No, drunk people were everywhere. Escape the Fate was blasting through out the house and people were eithering moshing around the house or dancing against thier partner even though this wasn't grinding music. Other couples were making out with each other in each corners while the laid back people were drinking and smoking. 

I tired my best to stay clear of all the people as I walked through the crowd of drunking people. They were sweating and smelled like someone had puked on them. 

"Hey there pretty girl", a slurred voice whispered in my ear. I turned around and came face to face with Landon Brooks, one of Alexander's friends. He was beyond drunk and looked like he had been smoking pot. I frowned at him and turned around, ready to leave when he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. He placed him hands on my hips and buried his face into my neck, smelling my neck.

"Let go", I said panicked. I could feel myself start to tremble as I remembered the ways Ricky did me wrong and how Landon will do the same if I don't leave now. "Let go Landon.!" I yelled, tears now falling from my face.

"Shh, baby. Let's go have a little fun," he said inbetween kisses on my neck.

I whimpered and started to struggle in his arms. "Please let go.. Please Landon", I begged him as my mind kept going back to the things Ricky did and was afraid Landon will do the same. 

He didn't listen. Landon continuted to kiss my neck then up to ear then back down. He ran one his hands down my body to the front of my breasts. 

"Mm, your boobs feel nice," he said as he turned me around. He looked down at me, his red eyes boring into my frightful ones. "Don't cry baby. Everything will be fine." He slurred as he tucked a lose strand of my hair behind my ear.

I stood there in fear. Tears were streaming down my face when he came close and planted a kiss on my lips. I closed my eyes and imagined myself anywhere else but here as Landon started to lead me away from the living room and up the stairs. 

Please, don't let me go through this again. 

'''''''

Sorry if it doesn't make sense./: But hope you enjoy. ;D Last chapter got 7 votes which is awesome.! 2 more than I aked for so thanks.! Can I get 8 votes on this one.? ^.^