Chapter 12

Not Edited... c:

----

Present Day, Alexander's Point of View

"Pass me my shirt, yeah babe?" I asked Sarah, sitting up against her bed headboard. Shaking my hair out of my face I waited until she handed me my shirt. "Thanks", I said, pecking her lips briefly before sliding on my shirt.

"No problem babe", she answered then proceeded to walk to her bathroom.

It's been a week since I've been here. I couldn't handle anymore cries from Jesse and angry tantrums from Ryan so I up and left and decided to come over to my I suppose girlfriend's house. It's been good, but I'm starting to regret coming. Nothing's wrong with being here, but it just doesn't feel right. I should be out looking for Sage, but instead I'm tangled up in the sheets with Sarah.

"Ergh. Why must everything be so complicated?" I asked out loud. I got up from the bed, grabbed my boxers and pants and slede them on. I walked over to Sarah's mirror and look myself over.

Dark, purple bags were relevant under my eyes. My skin was paler than usual and my hazel eyes looked lifeless. Sighing, I picked up my lip rings from the dresser and put them in. I ran my hand through my hair, taking out the small tangles that I had before grabbing my beanie and sliding it on. I grabbed my jacket and took out my keys.

"Leaving already babe?" I heard Sarah asked from behind me.

I turned around looking at her dressed in nothing but a towel. I kept my eyes away from her body and focused on her face. Sarah was actually a pretty girl. Dark black hair that complements her pale skin and brings out her light baby blue eyes. She had a couple of tattoos along her neck where they meet with a few on her shoulders. She was absolutely gorgeous.

Snapping out of my inner thoughts, I nodded, "Yeah, I have to get home and check up on what's happening. I'll probably be back later on.. If you'll have me back of course." I said, smiling.

She chuckled, pushing herself away from the wall. "Of course. I'll be waiting for you til then", she said, coming up to me. She let her towel dropped as she wrapped her arms around my neck and brought me down to kiss her lips.

Letting my lips linger a bit longer, I smiled. "I'll see you soon then", I mumbled against her lips, placing my hands on her smooth sides.

She giggled, biting my lip before pulling away. She picked up the towel and wrapped it around herself as she walked back into the bathroom. Smriking, I left her room and headed out the front door. I got into my car, started it up, and drove home.

Twenty minutes later I was parked outside my house. I stayed rooted in my seat for another 10 minutes or so, just admiring the quiet that was around. I gathered all my thoughts in my head and just let everything sink in. It's been more than a week since Sage ran off and things around here were as bad as bad can get. Jesse and Ryan are constantly fighting with each other. Jesse's always in his room crying while Ryan stays downstairs in his office angry and alert. He's been waiting for a call indicating the whereabouts of Sage but in the end is always left disappointed.

I wish I could go back to the night when Sage ran away. I would have stopped her if I knew what was going to happen after worths. Shit, I wouldn't have minded the slap to the face as long as she was going to stay. I would have told her I was sorry just to have her here with us instead of God knows where. Ryan and Jesse could be well and happy right now instead of emotional wrecks. All this was my fault just because I slashed out on her about the damn slap and argrement.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I yelled, bashiing my fists against the steering wheel after every repeat of the word. Frustrated and tired, I let my head bang against the streering wheel. Getting myself together after that, I got of the car and headed inside.

"Fuck you Ryan.! You're becoming useless.!" I heard Jesse yell from inside.

"Me useless!? Ha, your ass is patheic! You're not doing anything but crying upstairs like a little fucking baby instead of helping me find Sage"! Ryan's deep and loud voice countered.

Ouch, I thought. That must have hurt since I didn't hear anything from Jesse nor Ryan after that. Assuming it was safe to go in, I turned the knobbed and pushed open the door. Sticking my head in first I looked around making sure they were out of sight before completely walking in and closing the door.

Everything was silenced when I walked upstairs. I listened closely trying to hear if any sudden moments were being made, but nope, everything was quiet. That was weird. Wonder where they went.

Shrugging it off, I walked into my room and started to undress myself as I headed into connected bathroom. I turned on the shower head and adjusted the temperature before stepping in. I let the warm water fall down my back as I stood under the shower head, giving myself a chance to think.

CRASH!

Startled, I jumped out of the shower, grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist as I ran quickly out of the bathroom.

"Jesse?! Dad!?" I hollered, running down the stairs. "Where are you guys? Are you al.... What the hell!?"

Scattered in the floor were pieces of a beer bottle and vase. Looking from the ground I look over at Jesse and Ryan, who were both staring each other down. Jesse was crying as Ryan was breathing hard, trying to control his temper.

"What happen!?" I asked, walking in between the two and pushing them slightly apart.

"Ask your fucking father!? Apparently he likes to break things when he's gets pissed off for no reason!" Jesse shouted, pointing a finger at Ryan, who was flaming in anger.

"Fuck you Jesse!! You're the reason why I'm pissed off! I'm sick and tired of you crying and not doing anything to help find Sage!!" Ryan yelled, taking a step forward towards Jesse.

Frowning, I pushed Ryan back and held him away from Jesse. "Enough. I've had it between the two of you", I started, looking over at Jesse, who was staring at Ryan as if he were a stranger. "This has to stop. You two have been fighting like no tomorrow and frankly I'm sick of it. So I'm going to do this all myself!" I finished, pushing them away as I walk upstairs and get dressed.

Mumbling to myself I finished getting ready, grabbed my keys, and headed out the door, ignoring Jesse and Ryan's questions. I hopped into my car, started it, and backed out of the driveway. I turned the car left and headed into the direction of the city. If they weren't going to do anything then ill just do it must and look for Sage alone.

-----

Yipppeee! Another upload for you lovely people.c: Even though this is more a filler chapter than anything, it is still consider something. Hope you enjoy this chapter!! && eee, we reached #259 in Teen-Fiction.!! I can't believe this, you guys.!! Thank you so much.!! Now please, Read. Vote. Comment. Message Me if you want too.! :D Goodnight.