Chapter 8

Alright I'm really sorry for the long wait, but no worries I finally finshed the chapter. I personally don't like this chapter because I just think it doesn't fit but oh well I had to upload something. I hope you all like. ;D Please lets try to get at least 8 to 10 votes & a few comments. Yes? ;D Thank you all.  xoxo

"Sage, baby come on we're going to be late if you don't hurry", my mother said. 

"Coming mommy.!" I grabbed my bag and ran out to the living room where my Mother and Father stood, holding hands.

"It's about time sweetie, we thought you were going to take forever", my mother said untangling her hand from Daddy's to bend down and fix my skirt and shirt. 

"Sorry mommy but the fishys looked so cute", I giggled, looking into her eyes.

"Well the fishes can wait. It's your first day of school and we don't want you be running late darlin", my daddy said, kneeling besides my mother.

At the mention of school I frowned. I don't wanna go to school. I wanna stay here and play with my mommy and daddy. 

Tears starting to fill up my eyes when I shook my head. "No, I don't wanna go to school. I wanna stay home with you guys", I said looking away from them.

"Awe baby, look at me", My daddy said.

I schooled my head, refusing to look up to him. 

"Please baby, look at daddy", he pleaded.

I sniffed a cry before looking up to meet my dad's grey eyes. "W..what" I stuttered.

"Sage, baby, don't cry. Today is suppose to be a good day. You're starting kindergarten. You're getting so big my dear", he said, taking my little hands in his big ones. 

" But I don't wanna go. I'm scared Daddy", I said as tears again began to fall.

"Don't be said my baby, everything is going to be ohkay. Nobody nor nothing is going to hurt you",my momma cut in. I turned to her and looked into her eyes.

"You promise Momma".

She nodded and took me into her arms. "I promise my love. I promise to never hurt you."

I smiled at we words and snuggled more into her. She held me tightly when Daddy decides to wrap us in his arms and give us both kisses. 

"I love you both my loves." He said.

___

Sage's Point of View 

It all felt so real. The dream. The memories. All felt so real, but I knew in my heart that it wasn't. 

My momma lied to me and said she would never hurt me. My daddy lied and said he loved me. They both lied when they said they'll always be there to protect me. They were liars. 

But who would blame them when I was a girl was incapable of love. I was incapable of everything. Everything I did or do is always not good enough. I was useless and weak. Anybody can see that. And London so happened to see that.

He had brought me up to the room even though I cried and begged him not too. His breath still lingers around me as I remember the way his lips were all over my skin. The way his hands roamed my body while I laid there hopeless and crying. The way he fisted his hand and punch me right in the face, leaving behind a bruised face. Then when Alexander came barging in and tackling London on to the floor while I laid on the bed in shock. Everything after then is just a complete blur. 

So here I lay in my bed after finally waking up from a deep slumber the pain medication put me though, confused and left to wonder. Jesse and Ryan had come in to check on me hours ago but then left saying they had to call a few people regarding a problem. So now I wait for the only person who would know something. 

Alexander's Point of View

She's been awake for 3 hours now and I still yet to see how she's doing. I don't want to go in there and see how she looks or how she'll start blaming me for things. I wouldn't be able to stand it if she blames me for the things that happened to her. Even though they were my fault I couldn't face her. 

"Alexander. Alexander. Alexander!"

"Ahh, what? Huh?" I asked after finally bring my mind back to reality.