Chapter 9

Not Edited.!

Ahhh, the last chapter received great comments and a great amount of votes.! To top that off my story hit #421 in Teen-Fiction.! Ahhhh, I couldn't have been more proud.! Thank you all beautiful people.! c: Now please I know this chapter may not all that well, but please vote and comment.!! I love reading all you're comments.!

____

"Hey there pretty lady, where you going?" A man slurred, walking drunkly towards me. He long dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and full on beard. It looked to be at least 5 inches taller than me and about 30 years old.

"Creep", I murmured and walked away quickly, folding my arms in the process to try and kept warm.

It's been hours since I ran from home. Ran from Alexander. I've wander the streets looking around the streets. Lights were everywhere illuminating the streets, voices echoing around me. People were walking around the streets, some walking into stores others walking towards the park.

I felt lost. I haven't been to the city by myself in so long that I don't know where everything was at. I was afraid to ask someone for direction because of the rejection I knew will follow suit from them. All I want is to go home, but how can I when I made Alexander made?

I never meant to hit him, but the words he said hurt. I knew I was all those things, but I didn't need to hear them again. He promised to take care of me but like any other person he's a liar. He comes off as sweet but turns out to be the complete opposite. I hated guys like him. I hated guys period. Besides Jesse and Ryan. They were sweet and caring, everything my real parents weren't.

It seem like hours when I finally decided to take a rest on the corner of the street. I sled down the beaten up wall down to the floor.I brought my hands up to my mouth and blew, puffs of my own breath clearly visble coming out of my mouth. People would walk by and look at me clearly talking about me to their spouses. Some even thought I was a homeless person and gave me money. I scoffed before looking at the 5 dollar bill in my hand. I folded it up nicely, stood up, and walk off to find the liquor store that I saw around here.

Minutes later I spotted the liquor store and went inside, the sound of a bell going off. The place was small that for sure. Food, drinks, and everything else a liquor store would have was all here. I walked up to the counter where a fairly old lady was. She was about an inche or so shorter than me. She had bleach blonde hair that fell to her waist, her dark brown eyes looking at me with curiousity. Besides her slim figure her face showed that she's been or is doing drugs. She looks like one of those lady you found on the side of the rode with the amount of clothes she was wearing.

"Hey there darlin', how may I help you", her strong Southern accent asked.

"Um.. Can I have some cigarettes and a lighter?" I asked, pushing forward the five dollar bill to her.

She looked at me for a good amount of time before taking the five dollars. She charged me, gave me my change before turning around and unlocking the cabinet where the cigarettes were on display.

"Don't tell anyone I gave you cigarettes", she said. She locked the cabinet and turned around, giving me a glare before handing over the cigarettes and lighter.

"I won't. I promise." I told her, grabbing my things and headed out.

Once outside I quickly ripped out the cigarette box. I pulled one out, set it in my mouth and lit it up, taking a deep inhale of smoke before exhaling it out. I repeated the process and began to walk again, going no where in particular.

3 hours later I wanted to go home. I don't care that I hit Alexander and that he's mad at me. I just want to go home. Walking around the streets at night is not one of the things I would ever do again. Drunks and addicts are roaming the streets and at least three men have come up to me asking for sex or drugs. I was scared and tired, and all I wanted was to go home to Jesse and Ryan.

I was walking down the pathway in the park, trying to find my way home. The park was your typical park. Slides, swings, benches, and what not. I was walking towards the swings when I first it. They were footsteps. I could hear them following me from behind. I was too scared to turn around and see who it was, afriad that it was a guy who was going to hurt me. So I did the thing I knew best, I ran. I ran down the path and towards the street but I didn't get far because next thing I know I'm being grabbed from the waist and a hand is covering my hand, preventing me from screaming. Tears welled up in my eyes as I struggled to get away from the guy, but as I struggled I heard my name being said from the guy holding me. It's him. It's my best friend.

"Sage, baby, it's me. Shush, don't worry", he said, removing his hand. "I'm sorry that I scared you."

I bit my lip hard, trying to register the fact that my best friend is right here right now, holding me against him. I felt his hands tighten around my waist as I turned around in his arms and looked at him.

Mark.

His hazel eyes looked into mine grey ones as he smiled. His black hair had grew and now was passing his shoulders, his fringe was cut to the side, covering a bit of his eyes. I looked him over once noticing that he has more meat in him, making him look extra better. I moved my eyes back to his and found him still smiling. I raised my hands and cupped his face, tears streaming down my face.

"Finally, I found you Mark. I found you", I told him, dropping my hands to wrap them around him and hug him tightly. "Don't leave me again. P..please don't leave me." I cried, pulling him tighter.

"Shush baby, I'm sorry for leaving you, but I promise I'm not leaving you again", he promised, rubbing my back. "You're mine now Sage. Mine."

I nodded my head, pulling back to look at him. "Take me home Mark."

** Remember, no edit.! Vote. Comment. Fan. Share. ;D