Chapter 20

Meanwhile, Mrs. Jeon was busily working in the kitchen. Jimin and Jungkook were standing next to each other silently on the veranda until Jimin approached Jungkook when he wrapped his arm around the younger. Jungkook seemed quite and shy from the action, but he just let it be.

Slowly, Jimin leaned closer to his ear
and whispered, "Jungkookie, let's go on a date right now." Jungkook
just giggling over his words after Jimin went away from his ear. "Don't joke around, silly hyung. Are you try to be funny?" Jungkook asked playfully, but as he turned aside, Jimin was staring at him with serious look.

Jimin slowly turned, not looking at Jungkook while he said something, "Are you making fun of me now?" Jimin asked with a deep voice. "Wait! It's not like you think! I just thought... you were-" Without Jungkook being able to finish his words, Jimin turned to him again and spoke, "I never joke around when it comes to you..."

Despite hearing this, Jungkook haf his head down, feeling guilty for saying what he did to Jimin. "It's okay if you refuse. I can just date someone else..." Jimin added, watching Jungkook for his response. "You really want to do this?" asked Jungkook seriously.

After that, Jimin sighed and cupped Jungkook's cold cheeks. "I've wanted this since I first laid my eyes on you." telled Jimin to comfort Jungkook, but it didn't seem very well until Jimin proved he was telling a truth. "You are my first and only love." He said genuinely making Jungkook slapped his chest. "Stop it, let's go." telled Jungkook while he fixed his big doe eyes on Jimin's handsome face.

Jimin got Jungkook to look at him, so he feel glad and relieved when he spoke to Jungkook, "Let's go for our first date, now that we are together again." When Jungkook heard that, he just shyly smiled at Jimin.

Jimin wrapped Jungkook's hand in his own and got ready to go. "Mom, I will be taking your Jungkookie for date today." telled Jimin loudly while he dragged Jungkook to leave.

However, Jimin had already left, but Mrs. Jeon didn't have time to wish him luck. "I missed wishing my luck to him. I believe in him... he can do it." said Mrs. Jeon while she thought of a plan.