Chapter 18

Early in the morning, when Mrs. Jeon slowly pushed Jungkook's door open and stepped into his room. She had came to wake them up, but she stopped in her tracks at the cute sight. She smiled widely when she saw how the two boy's fell asleep. "Aww, they're so cute..." She mumbled softly, not wanting to wake them up. Not wanting to intrude on the moment, Mrs. Jeon left the room.

A few minutesater, Jungkook was awake, his face snuggled onto Jimin's chest. He still hadn't opened his eyelids, but when he did, they opened as big doe eyes. As soon as he turned aside, he remember what happened the night before. "Wait... last night... we... kissed?" Jungkook thought to himself in a panic before he tried to calm himself.

Shortly after, Jimin was awake and wrapped his arms around Kungkook's small waist. After Jungkook felt this, his entire body instantly relaxed from the contact. "Are you awake, Jimin hyung?"asked Jungkook, but Jimin just burried his face more into the younger's back as a reply.

Slowly, Jimin fully woke up and
reposition himself to a sitting position while he rubbed his eyes awake. "Jungkookie!" Jimin sang, patting the other boy's but to gain his attention. Jungkook turned to respond to him. "Yeah?" He answered suspiciously.

Despite this, Jimin said what he wanted to Jungkook directly. "I want you to live with me in my new apartment." Jungkook frowned in confusion and asking Jimin what he meant. "You want me to stay with you?" Jimin nodded and elaborated. "I know you would want to."

Both hesitating from the silence, they finally spoke again.

"Why, do you have someone els-"
"Sure, I would love t-" They moth said simultaneously, pausing part of the way through. Jimin smiled as he hears the other's response, while Jungkook just pouted from Jimin's teasing accusation.

However, Jungkook got frustrated over it, so he off the bed. "Jungkookie, I'm just kidding! Don't take it seriously... Jungkook! Baby, wait!" Jimin sajd frantically, trying hard to comfort Jungkook, but the younger just ignored him and left to go towards the bathroom.