Chapter 7

Jimin POV:

I don't know why, but my gut feeling got told me something wasn't right. Did something happen to Jungkook, or it just my guilt for leaving him? As the day passed, I felt really different from usual.

The memory still remains of when he said that word, "Hate", to me. My mom keeps telling me how Jungkook was upset and didn't realized what he said.

Even if my mom hadn't told me that, I already knew how much Jungkook loves me. It goes same with me how for much I love him.

End POV:

Meanwhile, Mr. Park was on his way back home from buying some groceries for their cafe. Suddenly, his phone rang, so he answered using his earpiece.

"Hello? Oh, Mr. Jeon? How..." Before Mr. Park finished his sentence, he stops his car out of shock at the news he heard. He quickly parks at the side of the road.

He calmed himself and thought about how he would he tell Jimin about this. Mr. Park was alone and starred outside
through the glass before he continued to drive home.

When Mr. Park arrived, Jimin had already changed his clothes and was waiting to help his dad take groceries into their cafe. "He's there..." Mr. Park mumbles as he parked the car carefully into the garage.

As Mr. Park stepped out from the car, Jimin walked towards his father to help him bring stuff inside. Jimin realized his father's face seemed worried.

"Dad, are you okay?" Jimin asked, but his father just nodded, telling him he's fine.

After both of them entered the cafe, Mr. Park quickly went to see his wife and told her the news about Jungkook. "What's wrong with dad?" Jimin mumbled to himself as he putting the plastic bags on the table.

Despite Jimin not knowing anything, he still pondered alone outside. "What?" Mrs.
Park cries out of shock after hearing the news about Jungkook. "So how should we tell Jimine about this?" asked Mrs. Jeon, worryingly thinking the possibly Jimin would leave if he found out the news. This made them worried to tell their son the news.

Suddenly, both of Jimin's parents enter the room, but their face seem sad. "Dad, Mom... Why- what's wrong?" Jimin asks frustrated, wondering about how his parents will confirm his previous suspicions.

Mrs. Park walked into Jimin's direction and tried to calm him by hugging him warmly and stroking his head. "Calm down son." His mom coos while holding back her tears.

Slowly, Jimin tilts his head to look up at his mom with a questioning look. "Mom, what? Tell me... please..." Jimin asks, but his mom's tears drip onto his face.

"Jungkookie has come up with a dangerously high fever, and his body is in a critical condition. If he can't push through this, he may not survive..." His mom says solemnly.

As the words left her lips, Jimin went completely still and silent. He moves away from his mother's hold before walking off to a room alone in the back. "I was willingly to been strong enough leave you, but if I had to lose you forever... I could never be that strong, Jungkook." Jimin thinks to himself. He feels himself panic, but breathes to try and calm himself.