Chapter 19

When Jungkook stepped out from the bathroom, Jimin immediately spoke to him. "Tell me why you're upset." But Jungkook kept walking with his head down, his head filled with thoughts. "But why all of sudden?" Jungkook asks after.

"I thought you knew about us?" telled Jimin, but to Jungkook, it was still blur. "Us? What's wrong with us?"asked Jungkook innocently. Jimin scratched his neck in frustration. "Now I get it, he still doesn't understand." He thought to himself as the two stared at one another blankly.

Suddenly, Jimin's phone rang. "Hello? Yes Mom? Okay." Jimin spoke before he ended the call. Jimin jumped off from bed and was about to leave, but he decided to tease Jungkook before he did. "I didn't know your lips would taste as good as they look." He says mischievously before attempting to quicly scurry out of the room.

Jungkook threw the nearest pillow at the older, but it narrowly missed it's target. "Why must he tease me." Jungkook whined cutely as he went to the door and locked it. He wanted to change his clothes after taking a fresh shower.

After that, he stepped downstairs and went through to the kitchen. He saw his Mom and Jimin, being secretive, like they was talking about something. "What are you guys were gossiping this morning?" asked Jungkook as he sat on the chair, but both of then just smiled and turned to face him.

Mrs. Jeon looked at his face. "My baby is always so beautiful after done his shower." Mrs. Jeon declared playfully, making Jungkook whine. "Mommm! You always say embarrassing stuff like that. It hurts me, you know." Jimin just smiled as he observed the two bickering.

Slowly, Jungkook stood up and went over Jimin to tug on his shirt. But his mom still had not had enough of teasing him. "Hmmm Jungkookie, what were you two doing last night, huh?" Jungkook just quickly dragged Jimin with him outside to the veranda.