Chapter 4

Days Later...

Early in the morning, when Jungkook was looking outside on his balcony, he finds Jimin standing below him, a sad look on his face. "Jimin?" He mumbles to himself, about to call him over, but Jimin beats him to it.

"Jungkookie, come down here. Let's walk to school together." Jimin asked, gesturing his hands towards him. Jimin watched as Jungkook's face turned to one of suprise.

Slowly, Jungkook walked downstairs and outside, his heart heavy as he remembers what Jimin had told him a few day back "You must know, right?" Jungkook mumbles to himself, but Jimin can still clearly hear the younger. As they begin to walk, he pretends not to hear it and speaks.

"Are you free at lunch time?" Jimin asked gently while wrapping his hand together with Jungkook's cold fingertips. Jungkook nodded in agreement, but remained silent. No one spoke as they continued to walk, hand in hand. Suddenly, Jimin let's out a sigh before breaking the silence.

"I will be leaving soon..." Jimin whispers, causing Jungkook's heart to shatter. He completely stopped his movements after he heard the older's words.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked gently, struggling hold his tears back.

Jimin turns to Jungkook, who was standing quitely waiting for Jimin's answer. Slowly, Jimin tried to move towards Jungkook, but was scolded not to be so near him.

"Don't come any closer to me!" He heard Jungkook snap, but Jimin ignored it and keep moving towards Jungkook.

"I'm sick of seeing someone I love so dearly become monster, bullying those who have done nothing wrong to you." Jimin yells, causing Jungkook to widen his eyes in suprise. You told me you would stop, but you never did. I won't come back until you have stopped."

Jungkook looks at him in shock and sadness, his heart feeling like he had just died. He knew that Jimin felt this way, but he kept bullying people. He is determined to stop, and do anything it takes to get his love back.

* * *

Jimin POV:

My heart hurt as I saw his face when I told him about me leaving. It hurt, but this is all for you my dear Koo Koo...

Maybe when I'm gone, you will change to become a better person. I just want to see my dear Kookie become the kind, nice, and lovely person that I know he can be. As for me, maybe this will help me become who I truly am.

I promise to myself to become a strong hyung and your future husband, who will protect and love you at all costs. Wait for it, Kook, because you have no idea of who I will truly become.