Chapter 8

A Few Days Later:

Early in the morning, Jimin was preparing as he had school because of duty class.
"I wonder ho Jungkook is doing?" He thinks to himself, still very concerned about Jungkook's condition. He arranges the table and put the chair on it so he could do his job of sweeping the floor.

Shortly after finishing his task, his classmate walked in and greeted him. "Morning Jimin!" Jimin just
nodded his head in response.
"School is about to start." He mumbles to himself while walking through the place to have a break for awhile.

Jimin was sat silently in his chair as his eyes wandered over the view through the window. Suddenly, a girl approached him from nearby, coming up to his desk before handing him a letter. Jimin turned to her and just took it without saying much.

"What is this?" Jimin sighs, fixing his eyes on the back of letter.

Slowly, Jimin opened it, annoyed the stares of his classmates. Their eyes had been fixated on him since the girl had retaken her seat."What the @#*$!?" Jimin scoffed as soon as he opened the letter.

Dear Jimin,

Park Jimin, you such a smart and kind boy. That's why I have something to tell you. I would like to confess to you on the rooftop during our break time. I hope I'll see you soon...

After he finish reading the letter, Jimin scrunched the paper into a ball and threw it on his desk. "What does she think she's doing!?" Jimin thinks to himself while he turns to give the offender a death glare.

RIIIIING~

Break time had begun.

As soon as the bell had rang, Jimin rushed to the rooftop, angry with his situation. When he arrived, the girl hadn't shown up yet. Jimin just calmed himself before sitting down to wait for her.

Suddenly, Jimin heard the sound of footsteps approaching him. "Oh... I thought you weren't gonna sho-" Before she could finish, Jimin cut her off, speaking with a serious tone.

"Listen carefully." The girl was standing next to Jimin, yet not to close so he wasn't uncomfortable.

When that girl heard what Jimin said to her, she gasped and tried to stay calm. "Honestly, I'm not interested in being with a girl or anyone else. I already have my one and only love. Don't even dream about being with me, because I can guarantee you're only going to get hurt."The girl flinches at Jimin's words.

"Good luck in your studies, and I hope you can have a great future with someone you love." Jimin said before leaving.

Jimin rushed into the nearest bathroom and locked himself in a stall. He felt himself spacing out. "Jungkook, I'm sorry. I can't lie to myself anymore, especially after something like this has happened." Jimin said to himself before leaving to back to his class. He only had one more session before he could go home.

***

Jimin came back late to his class, and the teacher was there. He walked in with his head down and apologized to the teacher. "Sorry I'm late..." His teacher didn't bother with it and continued their lesson. Soon, Jimin packed his bag after class was over.

"Jimin..." called that girl from before. Jimin turned to face her while trying to remain relaxed.."I'm sorry about what happen. I never knew you were going through this... and thanks for being honest with me." She said before leaving.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Park was tidying up the living room. Jimin was stepped inside the room silently."Ah, my handsome son! Welcome back." Mrs. Park exclaimed, but Jimin kept silent as his head hung low. He was tired that day after all he had realized during school.

As Jimin was about to step into his room, his mom stopped him by grabbing his wrist."Jungkook is doing okay. He has recovered, but not fully. Yet..." His mom told him. Jimin turned and hugged his mom. "I thought I had lost him." Jimin whispers as his tears began falling fast.

As Mrs. Park heard the words, she started crying too. She tries to calm him by hugging him tight while ruffling his hair. "You know that he's strong. He will keep his promises to you."

Jimin kept crying. "Mom, I feel so lonely without him... I really miss him. I really miss him and want to see him so badly..."