Chapter 14

The cold air breezed through the window glass as the two love birds had their moment. No one else in the world mattered as Jungkook slowly stepped towards Jimin to study his handsome face. As the younger brought a hand to stroke the others face, Jimin seemed to enjoy his touch.

Slowly, Jungkook place his palms on Jimin's jaw and caressed it sweetly. He was in awe that the older's face turned so manly and handsome. Jimin just stared at Jungkook with smirk on his lips.

Suddenly, Jimin was wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist and asked him proudly, "Don't you love it? Is my face handsome now?" He pulled him closer, but Jungkook just kepthis eyes on Jimin without saying much.

The older praised Jungkook in the moment "You're... really beautiful, Jungkook." Jimin whispered, causing Jungkook to gaze at him with love in his eyes. "You must have many admirers now." Jimin teased while one of his hands caressed Jungkook's
cheek.

After he heard that, Jungkook responded to Jimin. "Maybe you do. I'm not like you." Jungkook giggled playfully but Jimin just smiled at his words.

"Yah, shut up." Jimin chuckled, " I want to hug you." Jimin moved forward, but Jungkook pushed him back with a cheeky grin. "Nope, I don't want to. You're mean."

Jimin mocked an offended look before teasing Jungkook back. "Fine, then I guess I'll just go back home." Jimin sighed moving to open the door. Jungkook stopped him quickly by grabbing the back of his shirt "Don't you dare to leave me again."

The older turned back around and grabbes Jungkook's wrist before he slowly pulled him into his embrace. "I'm sorry. I'm just kidding." He chuckled as he hugged Jungkook even tighter. "Don't leave me again, please." The younger sadly mumbled while he wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck.

As Jungkook held tight onto Jimin, the older complimented him. "I love your smell... It's so addicting and alluring." Jungkook just keep silent and moved closed to Jimin's ear. "It's all just for
you." The younger whispered softly, causing Jimin's face to morph into a smirk.