Chapter 15

Jimin stared as Jungkook quickly finished preparing his coat for his graduation. "I want to see you there." Jimin pushed, but Jungkook seemed annoyed when the words escaped the other's lips.."You don't need to go for it. Just rest here." Jungkook insisted. He really didn't want Jimin to attend his graduation ceremony.

Even after hearing this, Jimin still insisted on going. "Why? What's wrong with me wanting to go?" Jimin asked, sounding offend. Jungkook didn't answer even after Jimin left the room and went somewhere to calm himself.

"I will get jealous if anyone else knows about you. You are mine." Jungkook mumbled to himself as he sat on his bed, feeling guilty that he had caused Jimin to leave the room.

Suddenly, Mrs. Jeon appeared in his room. "Baby, why? Tell me why you didn't want him to go to see you." His mom asked gently while she sat next to him.

Jungkook slowly turned, shy about telling his mom about his conflict. "I didn't want the others look at him. I'm will get jealous." Mrs. Jeon had a serious talk with him. "Sweetie, listed to your mother." Mrs. Jeon said while she slowly pulled Jungkook towards her.

Despite that Mrs. Jeon tried to make him look at her, it seemed like her son got so shy with it. She talked to him calmly"You should proud of him... having a very good looking, handsome man watching for you there would make all of the kids around you got jealous."

Slowly, Jungkook turned to his mom and mumble something. "Really?" Jungkook asked cutely. "So go to him and seek forgiveness, he might be hurt..." telled his mom before she left.

After Mrs. Jeon left, Jungkook pouted and got ready to wear his jacket to get ready for school. Jimin was coming back to his room to get a few of his things and was about to leave again, but Jungkook quickly grabbed his wrist. "Wait." telled Jungkook shyly.

Jimin just stood there until Jungkook try to comfort him, but there Jimin the one who ended up comforting him. "Why,are you okay? You really don't want me to go?" Jimin asked gently after seeing Jungkook who had his head down.

Despite being so gentle, Jimin placed his palm on Jungkook's head before telling him sorry. "I'm sorry about earlier." Jungkook felt so wrong after hearing Jimin was apologize to him.

Suddenly, Jungkook stepped closer to Jimin and wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck and told him the truth. "I was just overthinking because I don't want the others to look at you. I felt so jealous..."

"I'm sorry for being so childish and selfish. I want you to be there for me, so please come watch me." Jungkook said shyly, but Jimin just proudly wrapped his arms around the younger's small waist and nodded. "I get it. I will be there." Jimin said gently.