Chapter 10

Early in the morning, Mrs. Park was washing the dishes. Jimin was helping his mom by cleaning the counter. It was the weekend and he had nothing to do. "Mom, you know what?" Jimin asked out of the blue. "What happened?" Mrs. Park asked gently.

Jimin told his mom what happened just the day before. "Yesterday, a girl confessed her feeling to me..." Jimin admits, not sounding so happy with it. "Woah, my handsome son is so famous!" Mrs. Park said playfully as she ruffled her son's hair.

While Mrs. Park teased herson, Jimin was indeed being serious "I'm just wondering... What if that also happens to Jungkook?" Jimin asked quietly. Mrs. Park forms a smile on her lips after she heard her son worries. "I just hate thinking that the same thing also might also happen to him.." Jimin adds, sounding almost offended by it.

Despite Jimin so far facing his anxiety alone, his mom comforted him very well. "Listen here Park Jimin." His mom said in a very serious tone. "You know the answer. If it also happened to him, you
know him well, right?"

Despite his mother's words, he felt so angry at the thought of it. "I know, but... I just can't accept it. When I think of someone else being close to him..." Jimin declares, causing his mother to sigh.

Slowly, Mrs. Park wrapped her arms around Jimin. "You must love him very much. That's it, isn't it? You're jealous.
You have a domenstic sense, and can't stand being far from him." Mrs. Park whispers, trying to calm her son.

Despite Jimin hearing this from his mother, he still wonders. "Is it wrong? To feel this way towards the one you love?" Jimin asks his mom."It's not that wrong,
but that's a sign of your true feelings about him. It's good that you're really
serious about him." Mrs. Park replied.

Jimin went to his room, annoyed by what his mother had just told him. "Why did mom talk like that? She must think I'm joking about jungkook?" He mumbled to
himself.

After seeing Jimin so annoyed, his mom was smiling to herself. "I love to see him feel care and feel responsiblity towards Jungkook."

***

Jimin POV:

When I'm saying that's cruel I really
mean it. How could mom tease me like
that?She will be shocked as soon as she
sees that my love to him is serious.

Jeon Jungkook, please be well until we meet again. I've counted the days to meet you again. I just couldn't stay here, thinking what happen.

It was very hard to endure it, but I promised myself to become a strong man so I can protect you, no matter what happens.

It just Iove you so much that even I can't explain it.

***

End POV:

Jimin got to his room. He was sitting on the edge of his bed as he grabbed the frame containing a precious photo of him and Jungkook.