Chapter 17

When the night came, everyone got prepared to sleep. Well, all but two people, who were still looking for their place to sleep. After a long moment of awkward silence, Jimin decides to make the mature decision. "Ugh... I'll sleep here." Jimin said while he sat on the floor next to Jungkook's bed.

Jungkook tried to stop him as he wrapped his hands around the older's arms, pulling Jimin onto the bed. "But you're the guest. You shouldn't have to sleep on the floor. Let me instead." As he tried to shoot off the bed, the younger lost his balance and fell back into the matters, dragging Jimin on top of him.

Both of them fell on the bed, Jimin gazing at Jungkook, who's eyes were wide as he layed there silently, before he turned his head to the side, feeling shy by the close proximity. "I promise you, I'm okay with it." telled Jimin as he continued staring into Jungkook's beautiful, glowing face. Jungkook tried not to make his flustered he felt obvious. "Mom will scold me if she sees us like this."

Slowly, Jimin pulled his body away from Jungkook, knowing the younger was feeling shy. "Just trust me. I'll be okay." Jimin states firmly. Just as he was about to get a blanket for the floor, Jungkook stopped him and had began getting up from bed. "But-" Jungkook tried to protest, but stopped when Jimin turned to face him.

After that, Jimin continued to get a blanket and kneeling down to spread it out on the floor. So Jungkook copied his movements and helped him until Jimin asked him for the pillow. "Could you pass me one of your pillows?" asked Jimin gently before looking up to catch Jungkook staring, the younger's face red after being caught.

Jungkook turned to pick the pillow. He tried to calm himself by closing his eyes before grabbing a random pillow from the top of his bed. "Here." He muttered while he give it to Jimin. Jimin took it and placed it on the blanket they prepared a moment ago. "Umm..." Jungkook muttered cutely as Jimin sat on the blanket.

Jimin was laying down on the blanket as his eyes stared at the celling. Jungkook was laying on the bed in silence before he started to share his story at Jimin."Jimin-ah, do you still want to know?" asked Jungkook. Jimin replied to him, "Just tell me. I will listen to you."

Despite hearing this, Jungkook started talking. "Back then... after you left me, I completely changed. But guess what? People paid me back after I stopped fighting, but..." All of sudden, he stopped before continuing. "Cause if I do what I did again, I will never change."

However, Jimin, who just laying down, proudly smiled after he heard it. "So he did it succesfully, even if he was getting paid back afterward." Jimin thought, so proud of Jungkook's change. Suddenly, Jungkook got teary eyes, so Jimin made a move to slowly lay next to Jungkook and comfort him by turn aside to face him and placing his palm on the younger's cheeks. He caressed Jungkook cheek sweetly while fondly smiled at him.

Jimin looked into Jungkook's big doe eyes, but they were teary at that moment. He didn't want to make him cry, so he helped by comforting him with praise proudly. "I believed you could make it, that's why I had to do that. I also can't explain how much I'm suffering after I drifted apart with you for so long. But I believe in our fate." telled Jimin.

After he heard Jimin's warm and beautiful words, Jungkook couldn't hold his tears back anymore. His hand gripped on the hem of the other's shirt as he buried his fave into Jimin's muscular chest, crying. Jimin just let him do as his pleased while he placed his palm on Jungkook's head to comfort him. "It's okay now. I'm not leaving without you anymore. I promised." telled Jimin sweetly while patted Jungkook's head gently.

Suddenly, Jimin broke the silence
by asking Jungkook a question. "Sooo... what do you wish? For your successful change that made you turn to be a really good boy?" Jungkook just nodded as he said nothing. "Really?? You don't want anything?" asked Jimin once again, but Jungkook slowly tilted up his head and gazed at Jimin longingly.

Slowly, Jungkook repositioned his
body and slid his arms around Jimin's neck. Both of them were staring into each other's eyes, and there was a little bit of tension shown on their faces. Jungkook still didn't dare move until Jimin cupped Jungkooks face. He pulled the younger closer until their lips connected.