Chapter 13

When Jungkook stepped into his room, he felt a weird feeling. He began wandering around seeking his mom since his father had already gone to work.

Next, he went upstairs to his room while he mumbled to himself. "Where is mom?" He got startled by a man standing there as soon as he turned around from closing the door. "Oh my jesus." He says under his breath. His big doe eyes widened after he looked closer at the man.

The young man seemed to almost want to hug him as he began to approach Jungkook. This caused the younger to panic. "Mom!!!" Jungkook yelled loudly, but Jimin tried to calm him and explain. "Jeon Jungkook, it's just me..."

Suddenly, his door opened and his mom appeared worryingly. "What's wrong, baby?" Jungkook just pointed to the young man who stood in front of them.

Jungkook still had his eyes on the man. His mom pushed the door fully open and stepped into his room. She looked over to where Jungkook's finger was pointed. His mom had to pretend to be surprised. "Ohhh... who are you, handsome man?"

He responded gently to Mrs. Jeon's question. "It's me. Park Jimin." He turned to face Jungkook. "Jimine... it's you?" Jungkook continued to stare with his big doe eyes.

After that, Mrs. Jeon turned to her son and playful scolded him. "Yah!!! How could you not recongnize your own love!?" His mom spoke again before she left them alone afterwards. "So dear, take your time to make that kid recognize you.."

Slowly, Jungkook allowed himself to approach Jimin as he stepped towards him carefully. "Park Jimin...? My Jiminie hyung?" asked Jungkook innocently.

Jimin was very happy just by seeing the one he loves the most. He was so perfect."He's more beautiful than I could've imagined." He thought to himself as the younger continued to approach him.

The both of them were barely a foot apart. Jimin replied to Jungkook's questions. "Yeah, it's me Jimin hyung, Jungkookie." They kept their gaze into one another's eyes as they spoke.

As both of them stared at one another longingly, Jungkook slowly placed his palm on Jimin's jaw and caressed it. "Welcome back, hyung."