You Alright?

A/N: Hello, my name is Jackie. I'm 13 years old & this is my first ever Adommy fanfic. I hope you like it & give me some feedback. Comment, like & add to your library. There are some sexual scenes, so if you're sensitive to this type of material, then just skip the chapter. Hope you enjoy & have glamtastic day.

Chapter 1:

*Adam's POV*

Wow. I can't believe I can't I had actually performed my first concert. It's a dream come true. I was just an regular person that took a chance & it paid off. I'm happy that there are people who actually want to hear my music & hear me sing. The band played great & the audience was amazing & supportive of me.

I said goodnight to the Glamberts & exited the stage. I had met the V.I.P fans & signed some things. I made my way to my dressing room. I had slipped out of my outfit & hanged it up for the next show. I only had my boxers on. I opened my bathroom door & turned on the lights. I turned on the shower head & warm water flowed from it. I slipped out of my boxers & entered in the warm atmosphere.

I felt relieved I've been stressed out lately from the album, the tour & interviews. I love to perform, but it's pain in my butt. I replayed the moments of the night. Boy, was it fun all the fans shouting & going crazy. They can be crazy, but I love my Glamberts. I remembered when I kissed Tommy. I hope he didn't mind. He didn't for the AMA'S, but will he mind again? I had this 'crush' on Tommy since he auditioned for the band. I don't know, if he likes me the way I like him...

After, I finished my shower I exited the warm area & went to the mirror. I did my makeup & changed into more comfortable clothing. I packed up my things & left the dressing room to meet the band to arrange the hotel rooms. I got lost trying to find the parking lot. I swear the arena is a fucking maze. I finally made it to the parking lot where band was.

"Hey, Adam," Cam called over.

"Hey, Cam," I shout back. Cam is our keyboardist.

"Took you long enough," Monte said.

"I got lost," I explained.

"How could possibly get lost?" Isaac asked.

"Well, when you're new to touring," I answered sarcasticlly.

"It doesn't matter, if Adam got lost as long he's here," Tommy backed me up.

"Okay, okay you win," Monte gave up,"C'mon let's get going."

We placed our luggage into the trunk of the limo & slid into our seats in the car. I was squished between the window & Tommy. I was so close to Tommy it just made me nervous being this close to him & that's not a good thing right now. The band was talking about something random I don't even know. I just looked out the window, the buildings passing by, the cities light & the people who live here. It's a beautiful city to live.

"Adam," Tommy caught my attention, "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Y-yeah, I'm okay just tired," I lied.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, Tommy nothing to worry about." he nodded & went back to the conversation with the band. I wish I can tell you Tommy. I thought to myself. Soon enough the limo drove up to the hotel. We all got out of the limo & grabbed our luggage from the trunk & made our way the front desk. I placed my name to the desk lady, she gave me 4 key cards.

"Okay. Cam, Sasha & Brooke room #506, Isaac & I room #507,Taylor & Terrence room #508 & Adam & Tommy room #509," Monte explained to us, "Is everyone okay with it?" Everyone nodded.

"Good night everyone," I said out of nowhere.

"Good night," Everyone mumbled.

We all squished into the elevator. God, being packed up in a small space isn't helping me not one bit. I think I'm going to have an attack or something please, ring you stupid elevator. It felt like forever just ring already. The elevator ring, finally. I exited the elevator along with the rest of us, I searched for my card in my pocket & I fished it out. I slid the card though the reader & I granted access. I opened the door, I set my suitcase by the bed. There was only 1 bed! Oh, great.

"Oh, boy we have a problem," Tommy said.

"Yep, I'll take the couch," I replied.

"Adam, you have an interview tomorrow."

"It's okay, Tommy. I'll sleep on couch."

"No, I can sleep on the couch." There's no way of arguing with him.

"Ok, if you say," I open my suitcase & took out a shirt, a pair of boxers, toothbrush & toothpaste. Tommy pulled out the the bed from the couch & open his suitcase. I opened the bathroom door & flip the light switch on. I put toothpaste on my toothbrush & started brushing my teeth & rinsed my mouth out. I removed my makeup & washed my face with some soap. After, my night routine I exited the bathroom. I find Tommy staring at the wall, he wasn't saying anything, just staring...

*Tommy's POV*

I only took the couch because I didn't want to be next to Adam. He already made me question my sexuality & I don't want to fuck up our friendship. I know Adam doesn't like me, who would date me. Sure, I dated a couple of girls, but they didn't stay long. Somehow, I always fuck things up like I'm too clingy, I spent too much time on my music then on them or I'm too weird. If I dated Adam, I know I'd ruin our relationship or he'll leave me. I heard the door open, Adam must be done with his night routine. Please go to bed! Please!

"Hey, Tommy are you alright?" Oh great.

"Yeah, I'm alright just thinking," I lied.

"Tommy, what's wrong?" He sat next to me on the bed.

"Nothing, the matter, Adam. I'm just tired."

"Tommy, you can tell me anything," He put his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm fine. Can we just drop the subject?"

"Tommy, I only known you for a couple months, but I know whether or not you're alright."

"Adam. Please. I just tired. I just need some sleep." I lay down on the mattress & facing away from Adam.

"Okay, have it your way." He got off the mattress & walked back to his room. I wish I can tell you, Adam. I really do. I closed my eyes & soon enough the sandman took place.