do the time

Nobody's pov :

Noticing Q ain't been in the house tinky jumped out the bed worried .

Noticing 7 miss calls from this 857 number tinky started to think .

" man I hope this boy ain't get in no trouble " she jumped out of bed and threw on a pair of his sweatpants and one of his slides .

On her way to the trap house the 857 number called again .

Putting it on loud speaker it was a jail call hitting her hands against the wheel she made a U-turn and went up to the jail house .

She put some money on his books and wait for him to call .

Seem from like forever he called and she answered it .

Tinky pov :

Answering the phone I heard his deep voice began to speak

Answering the phone I heard his deep voice began to speak .

" aye baby , I need you to pack your shit and head back home tonight " I began to cry .

For what bae , I began to get nervous .

" stop all that crying shit , you already knew what was up if I get back caught in this system you made a promise Asia , I can't say to much over the phone but keep that promise you know sin gone make sure you good " I wiped my face .

Bae I know but what about me visiting you ? And stuff I don't wanna leave here your here I wiped my eyes as tear began to fall .

" man Asia I'm not trying cuss at you but look times up I have one more  call , since I can't trust you getting back imma make sure sin gets you back , I love you and I'll call every second I get " the phone hung up .

I love you too I whispered to myself , pulling up to the house i notice the door was open .

I grabbed my taser Q brought me , and pulled it out I entered the house and the power wouldn't cut on .

I walked back out the house and sat in the car and called sin .

He said give him 20 minutes , I waited for at least 25 minutes seeing his lights pull up in the driveway I got out .

I walked up to him and hugged him tight & cried in his arms .

Walking into the house I got all packed up , I put everything in the truck .

I was going to drive because I need my car , sin gave me a bag and told me don't open it till I'm in the house .

I nodded and put it in my truck , I sent Dave a texted and hopped on the ride .

I really hope everything goes right with my baby .

Mimi pov :